3

......This Gif kills me.... anyway xox thanks for reading ;)

***************************           ***************************             **************************

Lucky has been blaring his music all evening and only now am I starting to have problem with it because it is 10 at night and I am desperately trying to sleep. I don't know how his mother doesn't tell him to turn it down or how Ray or Grayson haven't complained about it yet. But even with my window shut and my pillow over my head the loud beats reach my ears.

I huff in great annoyance and walk over to the window and pull it open with all my strength. I squint my eyes trying to see into Lucky's room where a dim lamp is the only light source and I see him laying on his back on his bed. Of course his window is closed and he would never notice me if I just stood here waving my arms at him.

I pace around my room looking for a reasonable sacrifice to throw at his window. Something that would make a sound when it hit but wouldn't damage his window. I pick up a handful of pens and pencils from my desk and walk back over to my open window. I lift the screen and toss a pen over.

The pen barely nicks the corner of his window pane due to the fact that I didn't want to let it all out on the first throw. I toss another pen over and it hit the window pretty spot on but Lucky doesn't seem phased by the sound that was made. The music must be too loud for him to hear anything. I look down at the pencils in my hands and with out a second thought, they are thrown across and scatter to the ground after hitting his window collectively.

He sits up quickly looking rather scared. I can't help but smirk when he looks up and sees me at my window. He grabs a remote that controls his speakers and turns the volume down while leaning over to the window and opening it.

"What the hell was that?" He asks.

"You need to turn your music down, my family and I are trying to sleep." I don't know where my sudden confidence is coming from but it must be from how annoyed I am.

"He pokes his head out of the window and looks down at the fallen pens and pencils on the lawn between our houses.

"So you threw your school supplies at my window?" He says it as though it doesn't make any sense, but in fact it makes perfect sense for the circumstances I had to over come.

"...well yes...." He just stares at me.

I shake my head and start to close my window. He rolls his eyes and closed his as well.

I pull my comforter back up over my body, I guess he got the message and decided not to turn his music back on.

The next morning, I really wasn't in the mood to go to school, its only the first week and I am so done with it. I decide that showing up to school in running shorts and a teeshirt will have to do, I am not shooting for the stars with my outfits here.

When it is time for me to leave I get into my mom's car and wait for her to come and join me. I am tempted just drive myself to school in her car but she needs it during the day. I hear voices talking from a far and I see Lucky saying good bye to his mom while getting into his own car that is parked on the street. I roll my eyes at the fact that he is more fortunate and has his own vehicle to drive where ever he wants to in.

Finally my mom emerged from the house juggling a coffee, a banana, and her papers and purse. I open her door from inside and she tosses her stuff in and starts the ignition.

"I am going out of town tonight. Grayson will be home this evening." She says watching the road and pulling out of short driveway.

"How long?"