12

O.M.G so yeah I basically stopped writing this for two years.. I started writing it just for fun and it has remained pretty popular I never expected this to get that many reads and have wanted to continue it for a while. I read all of you comments and messages and they all mean so much to me. Please reread the last chapter if you have to remind your self where we left off :) Love you all so much! And enjoy. xo. Scar

"No, I won't, I want to hang out just you and me today."

Lucky's words catch me off guard and I get that familiar awkward feeling in my stomach.

"..Unless you want me to invite him over..?" Lucky must have noticed my silence.

"No, no. Just us is fine. Three's a crowd." I smile.

"Cool." He seems to relax a bit more into the couch and turns The Office on the Tv. I smile as the catchy theme song plays and I see Lucky looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"You like The Office?" He asks and I turn to him.

"Uh, yeah! Who doesn't like The Office?"

"People with no sense of humor, that's who."

I let out a small laugh, I'm starting to feel more comfortable around him now, I was worried today was just going to be one long awkward silence. The episode plays and we share laughs through out. Lucky is still laying on the couch taking up much of the space and I sit at the end.

"You can relax a bit more." He chuckles.

"I am relaxed?" I answer with a questioning tone.

"You're basically sitting at a 90 degree angle."

For some reason blush but I exaggerate a slouch and curve my spine and stick my neck out. "Better?" I ask him.

He laughs and I can't help but stare at his perfectly white and straight teeth...do I have a tooth fetish?

"I was thinking you could lay down too..." Lucky says going back to a straight face.

"Where?" He cant be talking about on the same couch.

"What do you mean where? With me." He says. "What did you think I meant the floor?" Amusement comes into his eyes.

I feel my cheeks heat up and I hesitate to move. The couch isn't that big...I can't just plop down on top of him. I look at him and he is waiting for me to move. I slowly sit up and lean over to him kind of hovering over his body. This is so weird...I think to my self as I try my best to squeeze in the gap between Lucky and back cushions of the couch.

I give him a forced smile to hide my discomfort. Lucky shifts his body under mine more, I'm frozen, my whole body is tense as I am resting on top of him on my stomach.

"Much more comfortable right?" Lucky says completely unaware of how uncomfortable I am right now.

"Yeah." I squeak out still afraid to move.

I know my face is still beat red and I am mentally trying to cool it down.

"Not to be nosey," Lucky breaks the silence again. "But you haven't had your first kiss have you?"

"Uh, I mean... no, I haven't." I say pretending to be watching the show on the television.

"Really?" He sits up a bit. "I don't believe that."

"I mean it's true..."

"How?"

"How what?" I ask.

"How can no one have kissed you yet?" He clarifies.

"I just... I just have never been in a relationship." This certainly isn't helping my embarrassment go away.

"That's crazy...I mean look at you." Lucky says and I chew on my cheek to fight my urge to smile.

"I don't know what you mean." I say shyly.

"I would have assumed you have boys knocking down your door everyday."

"Believe it or not you're the first boy who has tried to kiss me." I say looking away, his compliments are making me even more weirder out, who even is he right now?

"I want to try to kiss you again right now.." Lucky says in a quieter voice. His words make my heart race for some reason, I feel so vulnerable and confused.

"I-I don't even know how to Lucky..." I say wishing I could escape this embarrassing moment.

"I could teach you how to." Lucky says, his eyes haven't left mine.

"O-ok.." I say in a shaky voice.

He takes my head in his heads and lifts his head closer to mine. "So.. you want me to kiss you?" He asks inches from my face.

My heart is beating out of my chest and I feel my palms start to sweat. I manage to give him a slight nod.

He moves closer and presses his lips to mine, the foreign feeling only lasts for a moment and I process what just happened....my eyes are wide and he licks his lips quickly before moving his lips to mine again, I can feel his soft lips moving and I don't know what to do.

He pulls away and we both breath in deep. "Move with me." He says "Move with my lips."

I nod again and as he kisses me again I try to match his movements. His mouth is minty and his lips are so soft, it starts to feel as though ours are melting together in perfect unison. I feel his mouth part and his tongue push against my closed lips. I open my eyes not knowing what to do.

"I don't know how to do that." I pull away and blush, feeling like a 13 year old.

I look at him underneath me and a small smile is on his face. His lips look slightly swollen and glossy...I want to kiss him again.

"Here kiss me a few times and then when you feel my mouth open, part your lips with me." He says gently... he is being so nice and I don't feel nearly as embarrassed anymore.

We begin to kiss again for a few moments and I focus on following his movements when I feel his mouth open more I do the same and feel his warm tongue brush over mine, instincts take over and I begin to move my tongue with his and I feel myself relax even more into him. When he pulls away I open my eyes to see him with a huge grin across his face.

"You're a fast leaner" he jokes and I laugh relived that I didn't make a complete fool of my self.

"I guess that means you're my first kiss." I tell him not really knowing what he will say to that.

"Maybe I'll end up being your first everything." He winks. I lift my self off of him laughing but swat at him.

"In your dreams." I say but can't help entertaining the thought of things getting more serious between Lucky and I. Before I get too deep in my imagination I pull my self out, we aren't even dating and up until today he has wanted nothing to do with me, plus he has like 8 other girls who I know he does things with.. I cringe at the thought of me just being another one of those girls.

"We should do something fun." Lucky's voice pulls me from my upsetting thoughts and I try to shake off the concerned expression on my face.

"Like what?"

"Hmm.." He thinks for a moment. "I have an idea. Follow me." He gets up off the couch and starts to walk to his back door.