first day

...have you ever wondered what it's like to be in a school for the weird, un natural or undead? Well that's my normal life.

I go to a school that not very many mortals have heard of, maybe because they don't know that the people who go there exist outside of the horror, funny or romantic fantasies they seem to believe and love. But I don't live in one of those fantasies where everything is perfect or where they are trying to get humans to believe that vampires sparkle. (Sighs) unbelieveable what we get passed off as now.

Oh, I should probably introduce myself now.
I'm winter. I go to a school for the un natural aka monsters. I myself am a vampire and im 106 years old. (I know I'm young for a vampire right?) But it's not only vampires that go to this school, there's also werewolves like my friend James, Hebrides like my best friend sophie, zombies like my friend kris, and even a flame Prince called Andy. There are those and so many more like that in my school (you will meet some more as we go on) but until then welcome to undead academy.

So that's the start of the story, sorry if it's not that good I don't write much but yea ill upload a next part to it if anyone actually likes this. (Btw sorry it's short)