unwanted truths

I'm updating again coz the only person on fb atm is my bf an he's being weird and boring soooo deal with it

As my eyes widened at the shock my brain went numb and my limbs went limp, I couldn't think straight and my voice failed me when I tried to talk, it just came out as a sighlent whimper... She laughed and fliked her knee length snow white hair as she always used to do when she played with me and my sister...

After a couple of moments I found my voice, but only for a second and I only managed one questioning word.. "...mother.." She laughed again and smiled so brightly it light up the room, "yes, my dear, its me, I know you must have a lot of questions such as, how am I alive, why you are shackled to a wall, why did I choose this spot of all places to see you again, why did I make no attempt of contacting you or your father years ago, where have I been exetra, well I have the answers to all of those such questions, but first my dear, tell me why you where fighting with your cousin?"

I laughed and laughed then finally said, "cousin?! Hes a stinking werewolf, in case you don't remember my whole family are vampires not werewolves" she sighed and said, "I guess your father still hasn't told you then has he?" I starred blankly at the disapproving look in my mother's face. She sighed a long sigh and said "your family isn't full vampire, yes it's true the family that you know of are all vampires, but my sister, your aunt is a werewolf, not vampire... your grandmother was a vampire and your grandfather was a werewolf, I thought your father would have told you after all these years.." I shook my head, surely she was joking she can't be serious can she? I stood up, finally finding my strength and started pulling at the chains around my ankles and wrists wishing beyond hope to be out of this place but then my mom pushed me to the floor and sat on my back, then leaned down and whispered ever so gently "now now none of that, I hate it when my pray runs it's so much effort for nothing...."