lies, truth, and broken promises

Hiiiiiiii sooo I'm finally updating again! And surprisingly someone other than my best friend actually likes this story llf well I hope u like this chapter BTW sorry havnt been updating but my exams just finished but since it is now my Xmas break! Yayyy Anyway here's the next chapter

The first thing I realized was that it was either a different day, or else I woke up shortly after I passed out because the sun was beating down with intense heat burning my skin. My eyes refused to open and I'm quite happy about that because I'm sure if I could open them my vision would be blurred and painful. I could move my hands and feet although they where attached to something, as tho buckled to something that was stronger than I was, I was trapped.
Then my senses kicked in. My brain started to work and my senses of smell, sight, touch, hearing and taste all kicked in. I could feel the cold, concrete wall and the metal cuffs that bound me to it, I could smell the damp waft of moss and the taste of the salt from the ocean which I could just about see over the small window on the high side of the wall opposite me. The wall it self was green with streaks of grey stone poking its way threw, the moss obviously has been there for years with out being disturb because I was almost certain there is more moss on the wall than there is stone. If I listened closely enough I could hear the gentlest of breezes sighing outside and the clashing of waves as they smashed agenst the teeth like rocks a hundred meters below.
I knew perfectly well where I was, I was in my old home.. Where I lay shackled to the wall used to be my old living room, where my mother and father would trick there intoxicated victims into staying the night, that of course, would be there last conversation.. I'm taking you could guess why.. To the left of me was my old room and to the right my sisters.. My sister who was murdered and ripped apart by the ones who say they believe in peace when all they do is fight, have wars that kill thousands and judge the people who they think aren't normal, when in fact the people they say sent normal, have better, true friends, listen to music not just for they joy of it but because lots of people hear the meaning behind the words of the ones who have been threw all of the same things they have, who themselves where considered un normal but made a better, fuller and happier life than a lot of people who laughed at them in school, the people who brutally killed my sister are the monsters, not us, I wish they could see that..
Just as I was mid way threw thinking the livingroom door flew off its hinges and in the doorway stood a familiar figure, altho it couldn't be the person I thought it was... Could it? She had been dead for over 100 years..the person standing just meters in front of me couldn't be her, I watched her get burned in the city center... So how could she be standing there..
When she finally spoke I almost past out again and she had only said one simple sentence which was..
"I never thought I would ever see you again, my gorgeous daughter.."

Well that's all for now, I hope u liked it! I'm gonna try and update more for the people who actually like this story but if I can't I'm sorry, tho I hope u like this chapter, byeee