monsters and powers

I'm back an writing coz I'm bored anyway back to explaining about the monsters and there powers

Vampires- I explained what powers a vampire can be born with but as for mine it's a little different. since I can get all the powers I need to have a lot more self control over what I do. One wrong move and I can do a lot of damage...

Hybrids- it really depends on what type of hybrid they are, like sophie she's half ghost and half vampire. Her vampire power is earth and ghost is invisability, there are 2 hybrids that I'm friends with, one is sophie (obviously) but the second is vidia who is half werewolf and half mermaid, she's one of the prettiest monsters in our school and obviously popular but she's kind and strangely doesn't like meat, no one knows why.

Mermaids- the mermaids have there own type of class room in our school, as you guessed they need to stay in the water to service so there classes are next to our school which is beside the sea. They spend loads of there time trying to trap or annoy people during there free time by splashing about or singing which is there greatest talent.

Werewolf- there's a lot of rumors about werewolves such as they can only transform during a full moon or that they can change whenever they want but they aren't true, truth is that werewolves are a mix between wolf and human at the same time so they have a human body with ears, a tail and fur covering there body, the only thing that happens on a full moon is that they go crazy so best stay away from them when that happens...

I would explain about every monster but that would take forever so ill explain threw out the story

Back to school life

Sophie runs up behind me trying to scare me, failing and falling flat on her face after in front of nearly the whole school and embarrassing herself completly. She really should stop trying to do that, she always fails in some way, she's just not a very scary monster.

I was standing facing her explaining why she should just stop trying when someone shoved me and made me fall to the ground, I looked up an saw it was the schools idiotic hot head Aaron, he's like Andy and has fire power but not as nice, cute or strong as andy. He was laughing with his friends (how he has any I have no idea) he looked down at me still laughing and says

"If u didn't stand in my way in the halls you wouldn't have got shoved little bitch"

Everyone froze, even his friends stopped laughing.
He looked around confused and then asked his friends what was wrong and in that short time I kicked my leg out and hit just behind his knee. He fell to the floor an I got up an kicked him in the stomach which threw him half way down the hall. He hit his head off a wall and got knocked out instantly, then, as if on cue the principle got there. Great just what I need, she looked at the scene and looked at me then Chelsea blabbed about what happened (seriously that girl needs to learn to shut her mouth)

The principle grabbed my hair and trailed me to her offence, for like the 5th time in 2 weeks.

I got suspended for 2 weeks for what happened while Aaron got off with it with only a warning coz he got hurt, God I hate guys uh.

When I got home my mom slapped me for what I did, I don't think I've ever seen her so angry, well maybe once when she caught me on a killing spree, ah good times. But seriously she couldn't say anything, she's the one who taught me how to do it without getting caught haha, that backfired on her, she should think about these things before she tells/teaches me them haha, fail.

Right that's all for now because I'm watching tokyo ghoul and its an amazing anime and needs my attention for now, so yea anyway I'll probably end up updating later or tomorrow depending on if I fall asleep or not sooo bye (btw sorry it's a shit story I'm not a very good writer but ah well)