unknown

heyyyyyy updating again coz I can, like anybody cares but still Idc I like updating this story so I don't mind if people like it or not but it's always better when people like what you spend time and effort on instead of trying to make them feel shit about themselves for it, just saying that you shouldn't be disrespectful of what people enjoy doing,writing or act like just because you don't, there are a lot of words for people like that and my favorite one for today is assholes, think about this before you decide to be one coz I can guaranty you right now some day it's going to backfire on you and hit you around the face like a bag of bricks thrown by the hulk on an adrenaline rush, just something to think about there before I start writing the next chapter to this story and on that cheerful note back we go, it's probably gonna be a shit/ shorter than usual chapter but even if it is just read all the writing above before you say anything

My mom decided to wake me up tonight, uh this is so much effort, I don't get why I'm not aloud to sleep in. I'm still suspended for another week, it's not fair I should be able to sleep in, uh I hate my life right now.

My sister was sitting in my kitchen looking at her icoffen smiling like an idiot (even tho she is one) she's probably texting her boyfriend who she apparently "loves" *cough cough* sorry forgot to mention that I'm allergic to bullshit. Have been my whole life so I always know when people are lying. Her boy toy is the leader of literally every sports team in the school (show off). I, on the other hand, don't have a boyfriend and don't want one. They are a waste of time, effort, energy, space, emotions, brain cells etc... oh and nvm the fact if you have one you can't talk to any other guys without them getting jealous or Pissed off at you or accusing you of cheating. It's just like seriously who has the time for the amount of bullshit they put you threw every day. I'm quite happy being single and intend on keeping it that way for a long time.

In case you hadn't noticed I don't very much like the male gender, there are to many problems with them and all they seem to do is either kill your brain cells or hurt you mentally or even physically. No one has the time for that, it's so much easier just having friends than anything else plus you can trust them with anything, well anything apart from if you like someone or not or something, my friends learnt that the hard way but they still havnt fully learned... hehehe ah fun times fun times. They should know as much as to not trust me with information like that, my friends call me devils daughter, not because I'm a vampire but because I'm the most evil out of my friends hehe, this is another reason no one should piss me off in school, I have enough information to make everyone's life hell for at least 7 years and imagine how much more information I could get in that time hahaha, and the funny thing is I'm not even joking...

THATS ALL FOR NOW COZ I CANT THINK OF WHAT TO WRITE GOD DAMNIT UHHHHHHH HELPFUL ANYWAY ILL UPDATE LATER, MAYBY, PROBABLY NOT AH WELL NP ILL UPDATE WHEN I UPDATE CYA PPL