quick intro to undead academy

I'm being forced to continue writing by my friend even tho I'm only up anyway yea here's part 2 but doubt anyone but her is reading this anyway.

Well I've told you my name a couple of my friends and what the schools called, now it's time to tell you the teachers, classes, and whose friendly, snobby or quite.

The principle is an idiot called mr Vic. He looks younger than he is and acts even younger than that, but he's a nice guy. I should also mention that he's a werewolf so don't go near him when there's a full moon, you have been warned.

As for the rest of the classes they are divided into what you are, like for me I have biteolagy with Mr Kellin.
As for sophie, she gets the choice to either go to that class with me or a class to learn how to control her instincts, she usually goes for that as she hates causing a scene.

The flame Prince probably has the worst class out of them all, as u can guess he's made of fire so always needs warmth... but this school is being very difficult and trying to get him to adapt to warm and cold weather... sort of like an ultimate hybrid... they have been trying to 3 years now, ever since he came to this school... let's just say he has a temper and the first few weeks they tried it... Yea you probably don't wanna know..

Anyway that's the classes and a couple of teachers, now for the fun part, there are a lot of nice monsters in this school like me (don't worry I don't bite... much..) An all my friends, then there's the flame Prince who u wouldn't expect to be nice and friendly but he is and all his friends as well.
Then there's the popular or as we like to call them snobby people that include merica, she's a daughter a Poseidon so thinks she deserves everything, then Nico, a snobby fashion geek with meager designing skill, there's a few more but there's only one more I want to mention... her name is midnight and she's a vampire... princess... she has control over me and all the other vampires in this school, man it sucks being her sister and not being able to do anything about it (sighs) oh well, I can't do much about that now can I?

Yeaaa so that's the next chapter probably sucks but oh well I told u I don't write much anyway yea byeee