Chapter one:Meeting Tyler.

Carter's POV
I was sitting on my bed in my dorm trying to get my Netflix to work,but my laptop is not connecting it. All the sudden I hear a quite knock on my door,"Hello?" A mans voice about my age says from the other side of the door. "Come in." I say kind of annoyed from my laptop. A man about 5'5 with mint green hair steps in with a few bags in his hands,he sees the open bed across from mine and he sets down his bags. "You must be Carter." I glance up and say "You must be Tyler." I close my laptop and then realize who it is. "Tyler Oakley?" He nods with a smile on his face and slight blush upon his cheeks. "I'm a huge fan." He blushes even more. "Thank you." I smile at him. "So how long have been here?" He asked me while sitting on his bed. "I just started today." "Oh,what are you studying?" "Photography and band. What about you?" "Photography." I smiled because that means we'll have a class together. We don't say anything just start doing our own thing. I pull up my laptop screen and start fiddling with Netflix again. He pulls out his phone probably texting. After about 5 minutes of us just doing random things we hear a knock on the door. "Tyler?!" I look at Tyler and he gets up and opens the door "Mom what are you doing here?" Tyler lets her in "You forgot your charger." She holds up a white IPhone charger. "Oh,thanks." She turns to walk out then she suddenly stops and looks at me. "Who are you?" "Mom!" She turns and looks at him "This is my roommate,Carter." "But she's a girl." "All the boys dorms were full and the only one left was this one. But it's cool Carter seems nice." He flashes me a smile,and I smile back. "Thanks Tylah" "Oh,well hello Carter I'm Tyler's mother Jackie." She smiles at me "Hello Jackie." I waved at her which made Tyler giggle I look at him and he stops,but still has a big smile on his face. "Well it was lovely meeting you Carter but I must go,I hope to see you again." "It was lovely meeting you to and I'm sure we'll see each other again." Her and Tyler share their goodbyes and hug. "Make sure you call me if you need anything.I love you." She says making Tyler blush a little. "I will,and I love you too." They hug once more before Jackie leaves. Tyler walks over and sits on my bed and asks. "So what do want to do?" Before I could say anything my phone buzzes.

Troye😜:Hey little sis where are you? The activities fair is closing soon.

I turn off my phone and look at Tyler. "You want to go to the activities fair?" Tyler smiles and says. "Sure." I grab my jumper off my bed and pocket my phone. Slip on my TOMS and put a beanie on,Tyler grabs his phone and we leave.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
/AN/
Hello guys!! This is the first chapter in the Wingman story I really hope you like it. Please make sure to
Like👍🏼
Comment💬
And follow!
I love y'all and thank you for reading!
Byeeeee!😘
Ok two more things before I go 1-if I made any mistakes please tell me and 2-I'm American not Australian so I don't know much Australian slang so please tell me if I mess up on that. Ok that's all guys!
Byeeeeeee!😘