Chapter two:Who's Troye

Tyler's POV
Me and Carter leave our dorm for the activities fair. I guess who ever texted her wanted her to come. I didn't see the text but I did see the name. Troye😜. It must be her boyfriend. We walked for a while talking occasionally talking but mainly walking. Our dorm is in the back of the school and the fair is at the front of the school so we had quite a long walk. Once we got there Cater leads the way I guess she knows where Troye is. Soon we are in front of a boy who looks a lot like Carter,they hug and say hello. "Troye so you know that model I'm obsessed with?" "Yes." Troye speaks and his voice is heavenly,I don't even know this boy but I think I'm crushing. No stop Tyler you don't even know him. Then Carter speaks,thank goodness I need to focus on something else. "Well,here he is!" She says with a huge smile on her face gesturing toward me. Troye looks at me in shock,and I just wave and say "Hello." With a smile on face and a slight blush upon my cheeks. "Wow! Really?" "Yeah." She said with a smile. He looks at me again. "What are you doing here?" I look at his gorgeous face,I mean his face. "I go here,I started today." "Oh,that's cool." He smiled at me. Carter looked over at me. "Ok Tyler,so I better introduce you to Troye. Troye is my twin brother he's 3 minutes older than me,he always brags about that." Ohhhhh I'm such an idiot I should've known that they were related I mean they look so alike. I giggle and say. "Hello Troye." I smile at him and he smiles back. "So do you guys want to look around?" Carter and I nod and we start looking around. We eventually all walk up to the swim team table. "Hey Jamie this is my little sister Carter and our friend Tyler." We wave at him. Troye turned around and looked at us. "This is my friend Jamie he's the captain of the swim team." Carter waves at Jamie and I smile at him. "Hello Carter,Hello Tyler." "Hello Jamie" Carter says. "Hey Carter,you want to sign up for the swim team?" "No sorry I'm not that great at swimming Troye's the swimmer of the family. Plus I'm in band so I'm busy anyway." "You're in band?" "Yeah,I know band geek a total turn off." "No it's cool,I like band." Carter must be flirting with Jamie because she's blushing a lot but it's cute I hope they get together. "Hey Carter,Tyler let's go see the rest of the fair it's closing soon." I turn to Troye. "Sure." I smile at him as I start walking with Carter over to the next table. "Bye Jamie." Carter says while waving. We make our way to the table next to the swim team table and start looking around,while Troye stays by the table talking to Jamie. After a while Troye's voice starts getting louder and louder. Me and Carter look over and see Troye yelling at Jamie. "I'M NOT A FAGGOT!" Troye yells while raising his fist. Troye tightens his fist and punches Jamie right in the face. "I HATE YOU!" The campus police come over and put Troye in handcuffs and take him away.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
AN/
Hello guys!!
Second chapter of the Wingman story is done! Yay I'm so excited to see where this story goes! I hope you enjoyed the chapter again please tell me if I messed up anywhere and I'll fix it. Thanks for reading and I love you!❤️
Remember to:
Like👍🏼
Comment💬
And Follow!
Ok I love you and stay beautiful! Byeeeeee!😘