Chapter six:What are you thinking?!

Troye's POV
Me and Tyler come out of the of the kitchen,me holding a jar of Nutella and 3 spoons and him hold a bowl of popcorn. We sit down on Carter's bed she has her laptop open to Netflix. Tyler sits down first so that he is in the middle of us. Carter and I lay down and Tyler soon joins us. I hear Carter and Tyler whispering but I don't hear their exact words. Before I know it I feel an arm around my shoulders. I stiffen knowing it was Tyler. I look at him and see a little smile on his lips and a slight blush upon his cheeks. I relax into him after a while. I actual like kind of like this. WHAT THE HELL TROYE! STOP NO! You can't like this you know what happens when you get close to a boy. After I realize that I get up from and say. "Ok well the rain sounds like it stopped. I'm gonna go goodbye guys see you later." I walk out before they could say anything.
Tyler's POV
After a while of me having my arm around Troye I thought everything was ok. Until he gets up so fast I couldn't even process what just happened. "Ok well the rain sounds like it stopped. I'm gonna go goodbye guys see you later." He walks out before me or Carter could say anything. I look sadly over at Carter. "It's ok Tylah,I'm sure it wasn't you." I look confused at her. "He still hasn't recovered from what happened between him Jamie. I mean he's over him just what happened he doesn't really trust boys right now. He thinks that they are all cruel like Jamie." I look down and pause the movie. "I should talk to him." "Maybe I think that would actually be good from him." She says wrapping her arm around me. I smile at her while she smiles back. "Come on we need some sleep school starts tomorrow."

Troye's POV
I walk out of Carter and Tyler's dorm and head back to my room. I look down at the ground thinking of what happened tonight. I walk into my room I change in my jumper that Carter gave me for our birthday and my boxers. I lay down thinking of Tyler. Why did he put his arm around me? What did him and Carter talk about? Was it me? Did she tell him to do that? Or did he just want to? Does he like me? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TROYE?! You know he would never like you. I shake the thoughts out of my head. I close my eyes and soon drift off to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
AN/
Hello guys!! What did you think about this chapter? Yes? No? Tell me I want to know.😁I'll probably update Saturday since I'm busy tomorrow and Friday. Ok guys remember to...
Like👍🏼
Comment💬
And follow!
Stay fabulous!
Byeeeeeee!😘