Chapter seven:Cuddles into his blankets

Carter's POV
  "Come on we need some sleep school starts tomorrow." I say to a upset Tyler Oakley. "Ok." Tyler says with a sad smile upon his lips. He gets up from my bed walks to his dresser,and grabs some sweats and a black T-shirt. I walk to my dresser and grab some shorts and a jumper,that Troye gave me for our birthday. It was funny because I got him the same one. I walk to the bathroom door as Tyler pulls his shirt over his head.

  I change and take off my makeup,brush my teeth,and put my hair up. I walk out as Tyler walks into the bathroom to do his nightly routine. I lay down on my bed and scroll through Tumblr. Tyler walks out from the bathroom and lays down on his bed.

  "Are ok?" I ask him. "Yes," He pauses. "I just hope that Troye is ok." He finishes. "Tyler,I say that every day." "Tell me the whole story. Unless it's to personal then never mind." He says the last part apologetically. "No it's ok. I'll tell you."

  I say sitting up and looking at him. He nods in response. "Ok so last month Troye came here for the summer program. Since that's when his scholarship began. And as you know he came here on a swimming scholarship,and he met Jamie on his first day." He nods at me and continue.

  "Well he thought that Jamie was cute and nice and all that. So he started flirting with him,and Jamie asked him out. Of course Troye said yes,and the started dating. A week after they started dating Jamie,you know made Troye do. It with him and then he didn't want Troye telling anyone. So he beat the crap out of him,and then 'kissed it all better'. Troye being dumb and in 'love' didn't care about this. After about three weeks of them dating Jamie dumped him for a girl named Alison. I was so pis-mad when I Troye told me this. I told him that I was gonna beat Jamie's a-butt. But Troye made me swear I wouldn't,so I couldn't. But now I don't care I will beat the crap out of Jamie if he touches someone I care about." I look down and then back up at him. "As you can tell I'm trying to stop myself from swearing so much." He giggles. "It's ok."

  I smile at him and he walks over to me. "And it's ok no one is going to touch Troye. We'll make sure of that. I may not be able to fight much but I'll make sure he's ok." I smile at Tyler. He hugs me and I hug him back. "Thanks Tylah and I'll teach you how to fight. I took boxing lessons back in Australia." "No problem Carter and I think that will help me out a lot." We giggle and release each other. "You're a great friend Tylah." "You too,Carter."

  I put my hand on his shoulder and say. "Ok now let's go to sleep,I'm tired. It's been along day too." We giggle. "Goodnight Carter." "Goodnight Tyler."   
  He walks over to his bed and and cuddles into his blankets. I get up and turn off the lights. I lay down in my bed and close my eyes falling into a deep sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
AN/
Hello beauty's 👋🏼🌸
Omg so this Friday was amazing!! If you don't know what I'm talking about well sit down and I'll tell you. Ok so Wild Troye's new EP came out!! It's amazing and I've been listening to every day literally right now I'm listening to EASE. I can't chose what which is my favorite song on the EP probably WILD or FOOLS or BITE I can't choose. Ok well I'm gonna go listen to more Wild goodnight/morning remember to...
Like👍🏼
Comment💬
And follow!
Stay strong beautiful!✨💪🏼🌸
Byeeeeeeee!😘
~Hailey🌸