Chapter three:Devil of a boy

AN/
Hello guys I just wanted to tell you that there is cussing/swearing in this chapter. So you've been warned. Lol ok byee enjoy the chapter.

Carter's POV
Tyler and I walk over to the next table while Troye stays talking to Jamie. I tried to be nice to that devil of a boy,but it sounded like I was flirting. But trust me I'm not. Tyler and I look around the table as Troye's voice starts raising. We turn around and see him yelling at Jamie,saying something that made something snap in me. "I'M NOT A FAGGOT!" Troye raises his fist tighten it before punching Jamie right in the face. I gasp trying not to laugh I look at Tyler who seems to be off in his own world. Before we knew it the campus police rush over putting Troye in handcuffs while he yells. "I HATE YOU JAMIE!" They take him away to the dean's office and picks up Jamie and take him to the nurse then the dean's. Tyler and I head back to the dorm since the fair was closing. We got back to our dorm not speaking on the walk there. Tyler takes out his key and opens the door letting me in first,he's so nice. I sat on my bed and took out my phone and texted Troye.
To Troye😜~What the hell happened? Are you ok?"
He didn't respond I figured he wouldn't but it was worth a shot. "So what happened?" Tyler asked kind of quiet. "I don't know. I texted Troye but he didn't respond." I said kind of sad. I'm scared to find out why this happened. "Oh,I'm sure everything will be ok." He says while smiling. "Thanks Tylah." I say smiling back. Then my phone rings playing Troye's ringtone. I answer the phone. "Hey Carter." Troye said quietly knowing what I was about to do. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I screamed into the phone. "Hey calm down,I'll tell you later but can you come pick me up." I roll my eyes. "Yes I'm coming." I say calmly. "I love you little sis." "I love you too big bro." I say hanging up the phone. I then realize Tyler was staring at me. "What happened?" "I don't know he told me that he'll tell me later. I'm going to get him now." "Oh,ok." I stand up from my bed slip on my TOMS and walk towards the door opening it. I turn around and look at Tyler. "Bye Tyler." "Bye Carter." He says smiling. I walk out the door and head to the dean's office. I walk into the office trying not to look at Jamie,who was sitting in the chair next to the front door holding ice up to his eye. I walk past him and I thought I was good until he says. "So your brother's a faggot." I turned around and say calmly. "My brother's sexuality is none of your concern. And I know what you did to him. You tried to get in his pants just like everyone else you meet. You succeed just like with everyone else so you thought you could play with him for a while,but as soon as you where done with him you moved on to your next victim. I know what you did Jamie and I know that you don't want anyone knowing." He looked at me in shock and yelled. "Don't you dare!!" I smiled a mischievous smile at him and continued. "I know you fucked Troye! And I know that you didn't want anyone finding out so you told him not to tell anyone. And you made sure he wouldn't so you beat the shit out of him and then later kissed it better. But a week later you dumped him and now you pretend everything is ok and made Troye play along. But not anymore Jamie,no not anymore. And so help me god if you touch my brother again I will make sure that I personally beat your ass." I say then turned around to pick up Troye. I walk to the dean's door and knock a man's voice telling me to come in. The dean told me that if Troye gets in trouble again that he would have to be expelled. After that we walk out passing Jamie,we just ignore him as we walk out the front door and to my dorm.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
AN/
Hello guys!! How did you feel about this chapter? Did you like it or not please tell me. Ok sorry I didn't update yesterday I was busy but next Monday I'll be starting to update every other day. And please tell me if I made any mistakes and I'll fix them. Ok that's all guys I love you!❤️ Remember to...
Like👍🏼
Comment💬
And follow!
Stay beautiful and have a good day/night!
Byeeeeeee!😘