Chapter 11

( Avalon's P.O.V )

Butterflies danced about my stomach as I slide the stick of No7 plum coloured lipstick across my lips, I have to say, my makeup was looking really good, for the first time I had managed to get my foundation and eye liner perfectly even. I had put on a 104 Rimmel foundation, with light face powder to take away the shininess. Using my liquid eyeliner which was also from Rimmel ( one of my favourite brands ) I had done wings in a rather cat eye look on both my eyes with pencil eye liner on my bottom eyes. Since my eyeliner was rather heavy, I only put on a bronze eye shadow with dark bronze blusher. Then of coarse, my lips were plum.
My hair was down and done in heartless waves, which I have to say looked really nice.

Letting out an deep exhale, I hobbled towards my bed and caressed the little white, summer dress with minimum lace on it. My step-dad bought it for me a while ago to make up for this one time he was supposed to take me to the shopping centre and get me some stuff for school but forgot and left me standing in the store for nearly two hours alone, waiting on him.

Wearing my favourite cream bra and matching panties, I slipped the dress over my head and allowed it to fall onto my body.
I tripped over my own feet as I moved towards the mirror, cursing under my breath, I looked up.

To my surprise.....I actually looked really nice.

Wow.

I never knew makeup, a simple hair-do and such a simple dress could make me look so......well I'll don't want to be vein. So I guess, I could just say that I didn't expect to look this pretty.

" humm.....there's something missing. Buzz buzz buzz...." I danced my fingers on my thighs, my eyes lifted to my head, which, despite my beautiful waves, my head looked a little bare.
" Got it! "

I leaped over to my dresser and jerked open my top drawer, sitting perfectly in the middle of the drawer, was a gold head piece, it was a chain, well there was three chains that were all part as one, one of the chains went down the middle of my hair line, and the other two fell down gracefully on both sides of my heads.
With excitement flourishing through me, I added the headpiece to my outfit and placed it on my head, adjusting one of the chains to my hair line.

Okay, nearly there.

My eyes glanced down at my fumbling feet and I sucked on my lips.

What to wear, what to wear......

Ugh, converse will do lovely.
Not wanting to put in any more effort than I had already done, I stretched into my wardrobe and pulled out my white converse and slipped them onto my feet, socks it no socks they were still my favourite shoes.

Okay....I guess that's me.

My dainty hands began to shake with nerves, why am I so nervous??? It's not like it's a date or anything, and it's just Bailey, no biggy.

Then why did you put in so much effort??

That arrogant little voice in my head snapped at me, I rolled my eyes at this. I didn't put in too much effort...I just want to look good infront of Bailey.

But why? If he's ' just Bailey ' then why even bother?

Without even letting myself answer, I slipped my phone into my hand and headed down the stairs where I could hear Lou shouting, he must be on the phone. Louis shouts a lot on the phone lately, I would ask, but I guess I'm afraid to find out why....

My footsteps slowed as I reached the bottom of the stairs, Louis had clearly heard me come down the stairs because he began to lower his voice to a grumble and tried to hang up on whoever was on the other end of the phone.