Chapter 21

Monday morning 7:32am

( Avalon's P.O.V )

" Avy! Come on we're going to be late!" Bailey called to me from the bottom of the stairs, is voice echoing against the walls and vibrating through my ears aggravatingly. Yes Bailey, I am late, thank you! My cold hands shook as I shoved a soft, grey jumper into my school bag, threw the bag over my shoulders and marched down the staircase to see Bailey standing at the bottom of the stairs with a playfully cross face, pursing his bottom lip which was oddly adorable.

I folded my arms across my chest, mimicking him which made him laugh, causing him to stretch out his arms to greet me in a warm hug at the bottom of the stairs, the strong smell of his after shave waved through my nose giving me a tingly feeling and filling me with pleasure. His strong and hard body was rather painful against my frail and bony body.

" You ready?" He asked me, moving backwards and scanning me up and down, taking away the smell of his after shave. Trying to make sure that I  gave him the correct answer, I looked myself up and down and recalled inside my head everything that I had placed in my bag and everything that I needed for today.

" Hmmm, yep! Now can we go?" I said nicely to him and pulling him by the hand towards the almost closed front door. " Bye Louis!" My voice croaked as I called to my elder brother who was still upstairs getting ready for a meeting he had to go to later on.

" Bye Louis!" Bailey called blandly to him.

" Avalon wait!" Louis shouted from his bedroom, the sound of footsteps moving across the floorboards irritated my ears as I seriously just wanted to get to school. The large figure of Louis appeared at the top of the stairs, he was wearing a white tank top and black jeans as per usual, god I really need to take him shopping. Without answering, I simply raised my eyebrows to him and parted my lips partly, indicating to him that I was listening. " You know I'm not going to be home until really late, I have a meeting and then recording and then a short shoot so don't wait up for me okay?"

This was the first time I was really experiencing what it is like to have Louis Tomlinson as a brother, he's been living with me for a while now and hasn't ever told me that he wouldn't be home. In a way it saddened me since we've gotten so close and now he's constantly going to be flying in and out of the country, driving here driving there, I don't know how he's been able to keep doing this for five years straight.

" Sure, can Bailey stay to keep me company?" I asked him, although I wasn't expecting a positive answer since I'm pretty sure he's on the scent of our new...relationship.

Louis rolled his eyes and spoke. " Fine, but only until I get home." He said to me, although I didn't exactly have much hope for Louis' coming home tonight since even though I've never been to a meeting, or a recording, or a photo shoot, I know that they take an awful lot of time.

" Thanks Louis, I'll see you later." I called to him and hobbled towards the door with a rather sinking feeling in my stomach.  As I gripped a warm hand around the smooth yet icy cold door handle I shivered as pulled the door open, dispersing into the crispy autumn air, the rising sun shone brightly in my eyes causing a little sting. " I don't see how it can be so god damn cold yet and all the sun is shining brighter than ever!" I gave off to myself although Bailey was listening, I looked to him and saw him smiling sweetly at me with an exciting glimmer in his eyes.

" Well Avy it is Autumn." He smirked at me, for correcting me I tossed a hand so that it would hit his head gently but mainly mess his hair up, Bailey laughed at this. " Hey! Not the hair." I chuckled at his obsession with himself.

We walked towards the exit of the estate, laughing and talking about random stuff, singing along to random songs the way we always would. It felt good that Bailey and I were getting on as we normally would, spiting the fact that we're actually a couple now...which will take a while to get used to I guess. He was too perfect for me in too many ways, his Calvin Klein worthy looks, his  perfectly styled hair, his all too amazing personality, his un-dying love for everything and his heart of gold that I envy so dearly. He could do so much better than me, which makes me feel horrible about myself as it causes me to feel like I'm holding him down....