𝟭. 𝗢𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹

"(Name) Mizuki, you will go with 50 other jonins to kill Madara Uchiha. You will kill him and bring the body back to me, alright?"

"Yes!" I replied enthusiastically. The Hokage gave a long sigh and face palmed.

"I feel like I should regret that fact that I chose you for this mission Missing Nin (Name)....you sound so happy..."

"Hn....." I had nothing to say to the Hokage. The Hokage sighed again, which made me slightly irritated. I left the room and slammed the door behind me, making the Hokage jump a little in her chair. I grinned at her reaction.

TIMESKIP-------------

(Name) jumped from tree to tree, much faster than the jonins behind her who were already exhausted.

"Hey! We've been running for hours now! We have to take a break you stinky bitch!" One of the jonins shouted from behind while throwing a kunai at (Name)'s direction.

(Name) dodged the kunai easily and looked back at the man's eyes with her rinne-sharingan, putting him in a genjutsu. The group stopped and helped the man as he fell from the tree.The man started to scream and cough blood while the others just glared at (Name).

"You...! That was your nakama! How could you..!" A woman who was supporting the man pointed at (Name). (Name) gave her a cruel laugh.

"Nakama? He's not even worth it! I need somebody stronger....much, much, stronger. Somebody like the guy we're trying to kill...." Hearing that, the others backed away in fear. From afar, an unknown voice spoke.

"Hm, may I know who is the man you're trying to kill?" (Name) looked in the direction of the voice and walked closed to it while the other held their kunais in hand.

"His name is Uchiha Madara.....do you know anything about him? Do you know where he is?" The man came out of the forest as he replied.

"Yes...I know everything about him....and I know where he is....He's RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" Madara threw multiple kunais at (Name) making her activate her mangekyo sharingan. Madara smirked.

"Kamui!" The kunai got moved towards the tree. Thud! Thud! The sound of the kunai hitting the tree gave a signal for the other jonins to start attacking head on towards Madara.

"I've been waiting for this day to kill you! You killed my brother before! This is for his revenge!!!!" One after another, the jonins attacked towards Madara. Before long, it was only the crimson blood of the corpses, (Name), and Madara.

"Hm....I guess you're the last one left....I'll kill you in the most painful way possible.." Madara smiled at (Name), who seemed uninterested in the talk.

"Hn....You can try to kill me...everyone has tried before.." (Name) said, slumping against a tree waiting for Madara to attack. Madara raised his eyebrow at (Name)'s behaviour since most people would scream, cry, or beg for his/her life. He activated his sharingan and grabbed the sword hanging on his back and aimed it directly at (Name)'s heart. (Name) didn't dodge. He swiftly jumped back from (Name) looking at the sword.

"I guess you can't kill me as well..." (Name) pulled out the sword from her chest, blood splattering beneath her. Madara's eyes widened but he hid his shocked expression.

"Hn...you're interesting girl...what is your name?" Madara asked. (Name) gave a sigh.

"Why am I 'interesting'? Is that what you ask to people when you try to kill them but you fail? Is it because I'm stronger than you?" Madara gave a glare at (Name).

"I'm asking for your name girl......If you're not planning to answer I can force it out of you..." (Name) face palmed, making Madara more frustrated.

"I guess I'll tell you..but ONLY IF you make me your nakama" Madara was shocked again. Make her my nakama? I guess she's strong...and worth it..she also has a lot of potential..

"Hn...fine..now tell me your name girl.." (Name) smirked.

"I'm (Name) Mizuki, but Mizuki is not my real clan name. I'm the original ten-tails jinchuriki. My real clan name is......."

"Hakke Kūshō!"

"---!!" Madara looked back at the Hyuuga, sending a sharp glare with his sharingan. He glared back with his byakugan.

"I guess you didn't kill all of them..." (Name) laughed a little while looking at the blood covered Hyuuga. Madara put on his smirk and looked at (Name).

"Show me your potential (Name)"

"Fine.." (Name) activated her rinne-sharingan and stared into his byakugan. As soon as she looked into his eyes he started to scream. Blood started to pour from his mouth and his byakugan deactivated. His body started to swell. Madara looked curiously. Soon his body exploded sending chunks of his guts and body parts, as well as his blood. Madara looked amazed by the scene while (Name) was getting a cloth and wiping off the man's blood from her face.

"I approve you as my comrade (Name). Call me Madara."

"Alright~! Madara-Sama!" (Name) winked at him, making him flustered. He grumbled in embarrassment.

"Come with me. I'll take you to my hideout." (Name) giggled and jumped on Madara's back. Madara blushed and got (Name) off his back.

"Thank you Madara-Sama!" (Name) said as she used Earth Release to bury the corpses and skipped alongside Madara. (Name) finally got her dream come true.