𝟭𝟮. 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲

"Tsk, tsk, I didn't know Madara had a pretty girl as a nakama.." Kabuto said. (Name)'s rinne-sharingan glowed. Obito was in a fighting stance.

"Give him back." (Name) stepped towards Kabuto. He backed up in caution and laughed.
"Woah, I'm not in the mood to fight you. Can we just settle this in peac---"

BANG!

The loud sound of the explosion could be heard. Obito smirked in delight of his job. (Name) slapped him on the shoulder lightly.
"Baka Obito! Now we have to fight him! You're just making this extremely troublesome."
Obito still kept on smirking.

- (Name)'s POV-

A kunai went past Obito's neck. He dodged it, clicking his tongue in the process.

"I thought he was dead already~"

How annoying. I thought.

"Nobody dies that easily, and if he was so weak that he could be beaten with a few explosion tags, I wouldn't use my rinne-sharingan!" I said, "he's still alive and kicking, I can see with my rinne-sharingan...... AND WHY ARE YOU NOT USING YOUR SHARINGAN!?!?" I questioned him, but I was too lazy to care.

Obito looked displeased, although I was even more displeased. I wish Madara-Sama was here...He'd beat Kabuto with his susano'o....Oh, I had that too!

"Obito, I'm gonna use a big jutsu so get away!" I warned him. He stook his tongue out at me, refusing to move. You'll regret it later....

"Susano'o!!!" Black chakra surrounded me, and it turned into a huge armoured shield.

Obito yelped and ran from it. I sighed at his idiotic reaction. That dummy...

"Shit!" Kabuto tried to use teleportation jutsu but Obito launched an attack at him, and he jumped away.

"Edo-Tensei!"

The wood boxes appeared again.

Now! I thought. I reached out my susano'o hand to grab the box. Kabuto glared at me.

"Shunshin no jutsu!" I grabbed Obito collar and we teleported back.

-Timeskip-

"Why do you always cause trouble Obito!" (Name) yelled.

"Hey (Name), calm yourself down! We got Madara!" He laughed, without realizing the fierce expression on (Name)'s face. She looked like she was going to lash out at him any moment.

"OBITO-SENPAI........WE TOOK THE WRONG BOX!" She shouted from the top of her lungs. Obito stood for a while, deciphering her words.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT!?!!"