𝟰. 𝗟𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

"You know what I'm about to say right?" Obito gave a sharp glare at Madara. He sighed in disapproval.

"No, and we need to get food for (Name) when she wakes up.." Madara said. Obito scoffed.

"You're a good liar old geezer..You like (Name) right?" Obito raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"What about you then? Are you interested in her?" Madara smirked and glared back at Obito. Obito turned away from him.

-(Name)'s POV-

I woke up to see the brown coloured ceiling. This is not my room..then who's room--!? I gasped and got up. A big fan-like weapon hung from the wall and there was nothing else. Suddenly I realized I had to find Madara and tell him I was okay. I started to walk toward the door but somebody was leaning against it so I couldn't open it. I could hear Obito's voice from the other side so I decided to listen.

"-----you like (Name) right?" I could hear Obito ask. Who was he talking to? What did he mean? I pondered as I put my ear against the door to listen more clearly. I scanned their chakra and realized that Obito was talking to Madara. What was Madara and Obito talking about? 

"I'm only using her to get immortal---kill her or something..." 

"--We're both aiming for the same thing." I could hear Madara reply.

I didn't need to hear any more than that. I cried as I stepped away from the door.

-POV end- 

"I'm only using her to get immortal. I am not interested in her at all..and you can find a way to kill her or something.." Madara laughed at Obito's words.

"Exactly. We're both aiming for the same thing. At least I hope we are." Obito smiled bitterly at Madara's reply. They both headed towards the opposite directions and walked away from each other.

-Madara's POV-

Was Obito really going to use (Name) and make me kill her? Did he lie? For the first time, I was confused with what to do. I walked away from Obito as I thought about (Name). What made her different from other woman? What makes me feel this way? I didn't want to know.

-POV end-

Madara and Obito both started to think about their words. Every step they took made a new thought pop up in their head.

-Obito's POV-

My mind was aching. Why did I lie? Why did I say that I was going to use her? I lov--.. I closed my eyes in frustration. I couldn't love anyone else other than Rin. But my mind was filled with (Name). Was Madara planning to kill (Name)? My thoughts started to cloud over one another.

-POV end-

As they walked away from each other, (Name)s eyes was filled with tears. They were going to use her. She heard it all. (Name) sniffled as tears dropped to the cold ground. She loved them, she trusted them. She thought that they could be her friends. She ran back to Madara's room, burying her face in the pillow and crying quietly.

"I t-trusted y-you...!" She whispered quietly.

"Trusted who, young lady? Who are the people that made your beautiful face stained with tears?" (Name) looked up from her pillow and gasped.

In front of (Name) stood a person that she didn't want to see the most.

Senju Hashirama.