𝟯. 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂

"From now on, you're only allowed to fight with ninjutsu and dōjutsu. As you can see, there is a circle drawn at your feet. You are not allowed to move out from that circle. The only way to defend yourself is to fight back with ninjutsu/dōjutsuor dodge the attack, did you get it (Name)?"

(Name) nodded at Madara. Obito was smirking while showing a confident face. (Name) played with her hands nervously as her eyes pleaded that Obito would go easy on her.

Obito started to form hand signs quickly so that they were not possible to catch by eye. (Name) quickly activated her rinne-sharingan to look ahead of his jutsu.

"Katon: Bakufū Ranbu!" The fire swirled towards (Name). She panicked.

"U-Uhhh.... Raisuiryūdan!!!!!!" The water and lightning dragon raced itself towards Obito.

"(Name)!?! I thought you couldn't use any jutsus???" Obito asked while their jutsus collided with each other making the air around them hazy with mist.

"I just know some basic ones Obito-Senpai! But since I don't know ninjutsu very well, from now we're gonna fight with genjutsu!" Obito smirked at this. He was confident about genjutsu because he was from the Uchiha clan and he knew most of the Sharingan jutsu.

"Susanoo: Tsukumo!" (Name)'s rinne sharingan glowed. Thousands of chakra needles flew towards Obito. She was sure that Obito couldn't dodge this. Madara smirked.

"Hmph, is that your strongest dōjutsu?" The needles zipped through Obito. (Name) sulked.

"That's cheating!!! But since you're gonna do that, I'm gonna do the same!" (Name) beamed in confidence this time. She closed her eyes and concentrated her chakra.

-Madara's POV-

As (Name) closed her eyes, I could feel all the chakra near us was getting absorbed in her body. I didn't know what kind of jutsu she would use but if Obito got hit by this massive chakra wave, he would absolutely die.

"(Name), Obito, Stop the match!" I called out to them. (Name) slowly opened her eyes and the chakra around us got still. Obito was complaining and mumbling about how he would've won.

-POV end-

"Now I know that you can at least use Suiton and Raiton. I just need to know if you can use katon." Madara demanded.

"How big of a Katon ninjutsu?" (Name) asked.

"The strongest one you know..." Obito replied before Madara could reply to (Name).

"Okay. I just need you to get behind me...." (Name) warned. Obito laughed.

"I'm sure its like a chibi jutsu!" Madara sighed and pulled Obito out of the way.

(Name) took a deep breath and closed her eyes to regain good control of her chakra. The air around them started to change. The trees started to wither. Obito felt his chakra getting drained.

"Kamui!" He went into the space-time ninjutsu so he could avoid losing any more chakra. Madara just stood there and observed.

"Enton: Kokuenbakufū!" the black flames flew out in front of (Name). It created a crater in the ground and a strong gust if wind blew out. The whole forest in front of them got destroyed.

"Hn.." Madara looked pleased. Obito smirked.

"I'm sorry Madara-Sama I used all my chak---" (Name) fainted and fell towards the ground. Madara and Obito both rushed to catch (Name) but they both bumped their heads together making them fall on the ground with (Name). Madara and Obito glared at each other.

"Obito you already had a match with her" Obito gave a disappointed sigh. He wanted to be the saviour but he quickly locked away the thoughts and started to walk towards the back door of the hideout. Madara picked up (Name) from the ground and bridal carried her. He followed Obito towards the door and carried (Name) inside.

"(Name)..." Madara whispered her name quietly.

He never felt this way towards anybody before. To care about them, and not use them. What was this feeling? He wanted to ask.

-Obito's POV-

I felt something churn in my heart when Madara was carrying (Name). I knew I wasn't supposed to like (Name). I was supposed to be using her to get immortal. Although, I feel differently towards her. I needed to throw these feelings away but I couldn't. My heart just denied it.

-POV end-

Madara took (Name) to his room and put her down on his bed. He pulled the blankets over her and tapped her head. (Name) gave a muffled groan. Madara smirked and left the room. Outside, Obito stood leaning against the wall.

"You know what I'm trying to ask right?" Obito glared.