𝟭𝟭. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀(=^・^=)

"I found a good scroll Obito-Senpaii~!" It was already the morning of the third day.
Obito glared at (Name)'s direction. She was using a ladder to get to the higher racks, and she was waving her hand at Obito. The ladder wiggled unstably.
" (Name)----! Watch out!!" Obito yelled. (Name) looked at him curiously then realized that she was already up in mid air; falling.
"Kya! I'm falling!?!"
"Bakayaro! (Dummy!)" Obito ran to catch (Name) but he was a little too late. There was an unpleasant cracking sound as (Name) crashed into the ground. Obito rushed to her and checked if she was okay. She lay unconscious (probably because of the fall), and Obito gently picked her up and shook her shoulders.
"Oi, (Name), are you alright?"
"Ngh...Obito-Senpai..." (Name) opened her eyes. Obito sighed in relief. Although he was shocked to find that her cat ears and tail were gone, and her voice was monotone.
"You're back to normal...because it's the third day!" Obito exclaimed.
"Back to normal? May I know what happened to me after that Senju made me drink the medicine?" (Name) asked him in suspicion. He looked at her like as if she was insane.
"W-Wait.... You don't remember anything? The past two days you were---" He paused. Should he tell (Name) that she was flirting with him and Madara? No way, she'll die from embarrassment... He thought.
"You were kind of weird... You turned into half cat, that's all." Obito said. (Name) nodded.
Wait! That means she doesn't remember that Madara and I said we love her---!!
Obito sulked in disappointment. After all that trouble, (Name) didn't remember a single thing.
"What's gotten into you Obito-Senpai? Suddenly sulking and all..." (Name) asked. Obito shook his head.
"Nothing (Name)..." He whispered.
"By the way, where is Madara-Sama?" (Name)'s glare pierced into Obito's eyes. Her eyes were a blazing violet. Rinne Sharingan..
"The truth is...he's..." Obito started to explain.

--Timeskip-- (Name)'s POV--
"So you're telling me that he's dead..." I commented in a  surprisingly calm manner. Obito was nervous.
"Technically, yes. Although he's going to be alive again soon.
P-Probably..." He stammered. I was already raged with the fact that Madara tried to do something so reckless, and it made me even more angry to know that his safety was in the hands of Kabuto.
"Why didn't you stop him?"
Obito sighed.
"The geezer is too stubborn (Name)!" He looked like a child trying to make an excuse. Although I couldn't blame him because I was the center of gravity for all these troubles.

"Don't make excuses, Obito-Senpai. I caused all of the chaos so it's not your fault. We're going to get Madara-sama back."
With that, I was already rushing to Kabuto's place. Obito followed me.
--End of POV--

Kabuto was waiting for them while he kept the tall wood
coffin- like cases behind him. When (Name) and Obito arrived, he greeted them with a smirk. One of the coffin doors opened and the lid fell to the ground. (Name) glared at Kabuto maliciously. He laughed and pointed to the person in the coffin; Uchiha Madara.

"Is this what you're looking for?"