𝟵. 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿(=^・^=)

"Nyah~" (Name) meowed. She stretched her arms around and jumped onto Obito.

"Arrghhhh!!! I can't stand this!" Obito tried to pry (Name) off himself but it was no use. Her arms were latched onto him. 

"I feel like we can return her to the Hashirama for the next two days or so..." (Name) hissed at the sound of Hashirama's name. 

"This is soooo much fun.." Obito said sarcastically. (Name) rubbed her face against Obito's chest. Obito blushed. Madara walked towards Obito and pulled on (Name)'s tail. (Name) yelped and hissed. 

"Oh..you actually feel something huh...if you didn't I would've cut it off..." He still gripped onto (Name)'s tail. (Name) squirmed off from Obito and thrashed an attack at Madara. 

"Those slobby attacks won't hit me..." He grinned, pulling on her tail even more. Her face was flushed pink and her eyes had a red glow in them.

"Wow Madara...She's pretty scary with the sharingan but not when she's in this form..." Obito laughed while he made the comment. Madara smirked and let go of (Name)'s tail. They were in the forest right now, heading towards a famous tea shop. (Name) was the one to give out this idea.

-Flashback-
"Madara-Sama~ Obito-Senpaiiii~ I have a great idea! Please listen!" They looked at her dully.
"Yes..what is it (Name)? We're tired because the geezer over there decided that we had to look at some scrolls on forbidden jutsus! and because of that, I haven't slept properly and I'm hungry..." Madara glared at him. (Name) looked even happier when she heard that.
"Perfect! I was thinking of going to a tea shop in Konoha! An Akatsuki member went there before and they didn't get caught so it should be fine!" Obito lit up at the idea of sweets. Madara groaned in annoyance.
"We have to walk to get there though..." (Name) pounced and gave the cutest face she could muster up. Madara face-palmed.
"Fine...." (Name) jumped in joy.
"Yatta (Yay)!!! Nyahh~~ Let's get cloaks!"
-Flashback end-

"We're here (Name)!" Madara said. As they went into the shop, the customers gave weird stares to them. They took a seat close to the window. It was all going well until......
"I guess I won't be needing this now.." (Name) said as she took off her cloak. Everyone around her gasped in surprise.
"Isn't that (Name) Mizuki...the strongest Missing-Nin...?" A woman said from the crowd. Madara and Obito both sighed in disappointment. Hearing the name, the crowd started to panic in fear. Thankfully, a man spoke up.
"No...she isn't cute and she doesn't have cat-ears like that!" He laughed and with that, everyone laughed it off and continued to do what they were doing.
"See, I told you no one would suspect a thing!----Excuse me, three cold green teas and three dango parfaits please!" (Name) ordered without asking the two what they wanted. As soon as their drinks and food came, Madara and Obito whispered at (Name).
"You could've been discovered there!" Obito said and glared at (Name). Madara gave an 'hn' in agreement. Although, (Name) was too busy eating the dango parfait to listen to their complaints. They gave up on scolding (Name) and took a bite out of the parfait. The parfait had multicoloured dangos, red-bean paste, and a greeen tea ice cream and jelly. On the top there was whipped cream. Madara seemed pleased with the taste and he ate it silently. Meanwhile, Obito slid his mask up a little bit so he could eat. Sometimes he would get some on his cheek because he was unable to see anything. Once (Name) had finished eating, she took a drink of the green tea and observed the two sitting in front of her. Madara chewed the dangos in his mouth, looking as bored as ever. Obito, who couldn't see, had ice cream, bits of dango, and whipped cream around his mouth. (Name) giggled and took a napkin.
"Obito-Senpai! Don't move okay?" She said, and Obito followed, staying still. (Name) took the napkin and wiped around Obito's mouth. Once she was done, she told Obito that she had finished. Obito blushed madly. He was embarrassed that (Name) did this in front of strangers, and not to mention Madara, who was giving a glare of jealousy to Obito.
"I wish you never wore that stupid mask Obito." Madara said annoyingly. Obito drank some tea and put his mask on properly. He gave a winning grin under his mask, knowing that Madara could never see it anyways.
"I can feel that stupid grin of yours from under that mask dumbass...I don't even have to see it to know it.." Obito jumped in surprise. After all, it's Madara. He notices anything...even behind a mask.

-Timeskip-
(Name), Obito, and Madara came back to the hideout, all with different expressions. One satisfied, one happy, and one jealous.
"Hey geezer...don't sulk. You'll get infinite chances when we're immortal..." Obito said. Madara got more pissed off.
"I am not sulking idiot!" He shouted at Obito. (Name) just hummed in satisfaction.
"You know (Name), I think your cat self is much better than your normal self...it's more...uh.." Obito couldn't find the words.
"Talking about cats...I remember that your first missions were to catch a cat nyah?" (Name) asked Obito. Madara burst out laughing. 

"SO WHAT GEEZER! I'M SURE YOU ALSO HAVE DONE MISSIONS LIKE THAT!" Obito shouted in embarrassment. (Name) giggled along with Madara. After they were done laughing, (Name) stretched and put her head on Madara's lap. Soon, she fell asleep. Now it was Obito's turn to be jealous.

" I heard that you made a deal with the Akatsuki. What was it about?" He asked trying to change the mood. A few seconds of silence passed by. He raised an eyebrow at Madara. Madara was busy scratching (Name)'s cat ears, while looking satisfied. (Name) purred.
"HEY GEEZER!!! Are you done petting (Name) over there?" Obito said a bit louder this time. Madara looked at him irritably.
"What? Jealous?" He said coolly. Obito irked. I guess geezers have their ways with words... He carried (Name) and placed her on a bed, putting the covers above her. Looking at Obito's expression, he couldn't help but smirk an Uchiha smirk.
"And to answer your question Obito, I did make a deal with the Akatsuki. No...I made a deal with a man named Kabuto..He told me that I have to go back in the unawakened edo-tensei state...for something.." Obito was furious.
"So you're telling me that you're gonna go and die for a few days and come back? Have you even thought about what (Name) would think? She's going to be worried about you geezer!" Madara smirked.
"She's not able to think in this state...." Obito gave an 'oh' face. He didn't think about that. But they didn't predict that this would lead to big trouble, and a fight with a snake.....