Way too fast for me

So after I kissed Nail every one was staring and me and Nail didn't know what to do so I just made up an excuse and left back to my apartment.

I share a apartment building with my best friend in the world Alex. Don't worry there will be no chance of a relationship there because he's gay and has a boyfriend, who's over all the time and named James.

"Hey Jessie where were you I called you like five times and you didn't answer. So now your dinner is cold and I am very mad." said alex with way to much sass.

"Sorry I was busy having the best day ever and hanging out with One direction and Ed Sheeren!" I scream.

"And you didn't invite me?" he says holding back fake tears, " I am never talking to you again."

"Oh so you don't want to know about how I kissed Nail Horan?" I teased.

 "Ok fine I forgive you, now spill!"

I told him every thing about me fainting and playing truth or dare, kissing Nail and all the stares.

"But I don't know Nail is probably washing his mouth out with soap right now for having to kiss me. I bet he was so embarrassed." I say

"Uh no way was he. I bet he was just hopping to get a chance on those lips." Alex says trying to cheer me up.

"Whatever he will probably forget about by the time we doo the interview."

Nails POV-

I cant believe I just did that usually I take forever just to say hi to girl I just find hot but now I am freaking out and every one is staring t me.

"So I am guessing you kinda liked her don't you?" says harry already knowing the answer.

then I stop and try to play it cool. "Nah bro I mean she's hot and all but I wouldn't say I liked her that way. I mean we just met and now we have kissed, you know me I am a shark and I have to keep moving forward and not getting caught in the moment."

They all burst into laughter at me trying to be cool.

THE NEXT WEEK AT THE INTERVIEW!!!!!

Jessie's POV-

I get up really excited for today because todays the day that I interview one direction! I know I have already met them and all but this is going to be better because now i can ask them any thing I want.

i walk into the studio to see that the boys are all ready there and waiting.

"Wow you got here fast." i say to the boys.

"Ya well nail kept nagging us to go so we came early." says Harry very much annoyed.

"I wasn't nagging i just didn't want to be lat." Nail said with a pout.

"Its fine we can just hang out until the show.

***THE SHOW HAS JUST STARTED***

"Hello to all my listeners out there your listening to my recently named show, 'Jessie Talks'  i know don't you love it? And on the show today we have the one the only One direction!!!!!!!!!" i say with all the enthusiasm i posses.

"Hey" they all say at once.

"So like we did last time our fans sent in questions and we are here to answer and i chose the ones i thought best fit here it goes..."

Liams POV-

so the interview went something like this. A question for Harry, then me, then Louis, then Zayn then, Nail, then Nail, then Nail and you guessed it NAIL! it like she only wanted to ask questions to him so unfair. i mean ya she obviously like him but come on.

After the interview we went home and Nail had a panic attack right when we stepped through the door way.

"OMG SHE LIKES ME I GONNA GO CRAZY THIS IS ALL TO MUCH I HAVE TO TELL HER BUT I CSNT I HAVE BNEVER DONE THIS BEFORE AND SHES SO PRETTY AND NICE ITS ALL TO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and with that Nail fell over and we all just stared.

**********************************************************************************************************************

A/N

 HI people i just wanted to say i am gonna be updating short chapters but more frequently. Hope you enjoy the story please give suggestions, tell your friends, vote and fan!

Bye

Kaybear20002