one lucky lady

OMG this is too good to be true.

"Jessie stop hyperventilating!" John screamed at me once I got off the phone.

"NO! I cant, this moment must be cherished the moment that I become a all time hit on the radio!" I say while doing my all time happy dance.

"Why what happened who was on the phone just now?"

"The one and only Simon Cowell asking for me to do an interview with ONE DIRECTION! He said they were in some kind of competition with Ed and they want to come on the show because he just was."

"Oh my gawd this is to cool I am actually gonna meet one direction! Is what I would say if I cared. Peace out." is what our very enthusiastic friend John said before leaving the room.

"Well I am happy for you. I am guessing your a fan?" Ed said hiding a smile.

"Duh who isn't I mean first Ed Sheeren comes on my show now One Direction? Hey what was that competition about anyway?"

"Oh its just something the boys and  do you see we always try to see how many hits our viewers a show gets when we both go on it."

"Oh well that's greet because thanks to you I am gonna get the most. Oh ya and we got about 3000 listeners today but my show is still starting out so its not as much as I now your used to but that's great for me."

"Your welcome then."

BEEP! BEEP! went Eds phone.

"Oh sorry its just a friend do you mind?"

"No problem."

"Hey," Ed says into the phone "ya I am still here.........Why do you want to talk to her you don't even know her........Fine here she is."

"Who is it?" I ask

"Your next interviewee." Ed says.

"hello?"

"Hi is this Jessie?" asks a very cute British accent.

"Yes this is Jessie. Who is this?"

"Oh great this is Harry Styles we wanted to say hi and by we I mean me, Louis, Liam, Nail, and Zayn." 

I fainted

"Is she alive?" asked a voice I didn't know, then I heard a loud SMACK!

"Of coarse she is or else she wouldn't be breathing." that's funny because that voice sounded like the one I heard on the phone earlier, wait who was that on the phone again?

"Ok well that was unnecessary." said the old voice that I didn't know

"Wait I think she's coming to." said another voice.

"Be cool, be cool!" said the voice which I remembered to be Eds.

As I opened my eyes all I could see was 5 weird looking boys all posing and one normal looking Ed Sheeren. Wait 5 boys...............OMG 1D IS STANDINGING INFRONT OF ME!

"What happened?"  I asked.

"Well," explained Ed, "the boys called and they wanted to talk to you but when you answered you fainted then the boys thought you died and came over to see if you were ok they got here and we couldn't find anyone so we brought you to there hotel."

"Any way I am Nial this is Harry who  you talked to on the phone, this is Liam over there is Louis and right here is Zayn, but I am guessing you already knew that." said Nial in a really cute Irish accent.

"A ya who doesn't know that you guys are amazing I cant believe I am this lucky, except for the fainting part cause now my head hurts but who cares!" I scream. "Oh ya I'm Jessie but I think you knew that already too."

"Ok you better get home now-" Ed says but I cut him off.

"Are you kidding this is awesome and only ever happens once except I will see you for the interview but this is better. I am not leaving until I say I am."

"Ooh I like her already, she's so feisty." Harry states.

"We should play a game!" yells Louis, " Truth or dare."

"Sure." we all say at once.

"Ewwww! That's so gross I don't want to lick his foot!" Yells Zayn in disgust at the thought of licking Nials foot.

"No you have to I dared you to." Harry says back.

"Oh this is gonna be good I will get the camera." I say while running away.

**********************************************************************************************************************

I know its kinda short but I just wanted to update fast. vote, comment, whatever

Kaybear20002