Not So Perfect Night

Nials POV:

I nocked on her door and waited. I cant believe i let Harry talk m into this. I bet she will hate what i have planned and everything. I worked so hard on this and now she will hate it. This was a huge mistake. I'll just go. I was about half way down the stairs when some one called my name.

"Nial? Where are you going?" Jessie asks with just a hint of hurt in her eyes.

Oh no now she thinks I'm ditching her. "Umm, i just forgot something in the car." i said then realized that I actually did forget something in the car. I ran back to grab the rose from the passengers side door. With all my antics i didn't even notice the very attractive outfit she had on until I gave her the rose. She was wearing a crop top that said "If I had a British accent I'd never shut up" with some black skinnies and pink flats. Don't judge but i know my fashion. 

"You did tell me to dress casual right." she says kinda worried.

"Ya. You look beautiful. Lets go."

I race to open her door like Harry told me to.

"OWW! You just hit me in the face!" she yelled.

Oops i just hit her with the door by accident!

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." i say really embarrassed.

"Its ok. I'm fine."

Please don't let me screw up more than I already have.

Jessie's POV:

So far my dream night with Niall hasn't been all i though it would be. First he almost ditched me but he said he was just getting something but i don't believe it, then he hits me in the face! Can this night get any worse?

We finally get to the.......... wait where are we? Then i see the sign. He brought me to a Nandos Chicken! How cliché of him this is where he brings all his dates in the tabloids. (A/N probably not true but who cares, and i realize i say that a lot but who cares?)This is really awkward because i have never had Nandos before.

"Umm Niall I have never been here before. So i don't know what to get." I say as we were approaching the counter.

"It's ok I'll order for you." he simply says.

We order our food, well technically Niall ordered and i stood there like an idiot. Once we were seated and got our food Niall basically ripped the plate to shreds and i just picked at my food.

"Try this it's amazing." Niall says and hands me something covered in red seasoning.

"Ok," I hastily take a bite, it was probably the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted. I flash Niall a small smile, then brake out into a huge cough. My throat starts to swell and i cant breathe. Niall races to me and I fall into his arms. 

Niall's POV:

Once i give her the delicious food she takes a bite and shows me a small smile. Right away i see her throat get bigger and her struggle for breath. I run around the table and she falls into my arms.

"Some one call an ambulance!" I yell not knowing what else to do. This is probably the worst date she has ever been on.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N

Hi hope you liked it! Please go read my other fan fiction i am writing with my friend! Called "I Can And I Will" @fangirlswithnofuture

bye, Kaybear20002