The Twist- Beast and Beauty

This is a collection of fairytales with duh a twist on them:) Im hoping they will end up being long but the first story we start out with will be the Beauty and the Beast! okay now to the story!

***************************************************************************************************************

Beast and Beauty

Aidrin

I ran down the long winding hallway as quickly as i could, my heeled soles slapping on the cold marble loudly but it didn't matter anymore, She already knew where i was.

"Come here little deary," the wicked voice called from behind me. My breath was getting shallower by the second but i couldn't stop and face the witch. Green streaks of light started flashing by me and one flew so close, it burned a hole through my velvet gown. Suddenly I was caught inside a halo of the light and suspended about a foot off the floor. the cackling of the witch grew louder as she rounded the corner and her eyes fell upon me. with the flick of her wrist my body turned forcefully to the right to face her fully.

"Please Bendila, I didn't know it was your son! please have mercy," I plead softly, tears threatening to overflow. The witch, Bendila, cackles again but shakes her head with false sadness.

"No my greedy little Princess. Your vain behahas caused my son great pain, and for this you must pay!" I let a silent sob escape my lips as she raises her scraggly fingers and starts to circle me. "Broken bones and maimed souls, the girl of beauty but vain at heart. Foul, hideous, horrid and plain; never shall she see beauty again!" A sudden pain fills my body and rips through my bones, but the witch isn't finished. "Dark nights and frightful sights, never to be loved again, yet the one who breaks the spell sees the value in the hurt." With a final dramatic flourish Bendila disappears along with the green light surrounding me. I fall to the ground on my knees and another bout of pain rips though my body. My lips open in a soundless shriek as I feel the changes coursing though my body. Soon though, the pain becomes too much and I collapse in exhaustion.

***

Slowly my eyes flutter open in the harsh sunlight. Who left the curtains open? I will kill that servant! I think to myself but when i fully open my eyes I see that No one left the blinds open. I'm not in my house, but laying in a clearing of wildflowers. I sit up in a panic and start calling out my sisters names.

"Sarah, Rochelle?" I stand up and a piece of parchment falls from my lap. The seal of my family sits on the top so i quickly unfold it, thinking it's a game of hide and seek we play a lot. I skim the page Quickly as my smile fades.

My Dear Aidrin,

I am so sorry that we had to do this my darling daughter but we must. You have been banished from the kingdom and your hold on the crown has been ousted. As soon as your dreadful spell has been broken, you may return to Falayshia and regain your throne.

We wish you best of luck,

The Royal Family

 Their Majesties; King Daniel and Queen Elanor, and their two daughters Sarah and Rochelle

Tears spilled down from my cheeks onto the short letter, if you could even call it that. I was disowed! Why though? I didn't remember any spell. Suddenly the past floods back to me, Bendila's spell! I run over to a little river and peer into its crystal waters, and I scream.

 okay quys, so it's short but please tell me what you think. if you have any questions or suggestions just tell me too!

vote/comment