Chapter Six

I felt someone shake my body awake, kissing my head as they did. Groaning, slowly opened my eyes to meet those of someone I never thought I'd see again.

It was Alfie, holding Ian tight against his chest, smiling down at me.

"Good, you're awake," Alfie said in that calm, reassuring voice he always had.

My heart jumped and I pushed myself up, leaning on the palms of my hands. "Alfie? Is that you?"

"Of course it's me, silly," Alfie said, looking confused.

I threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I couldn't believe he was back. What was going on? He had died! I watched him die!

Alfie laughed and patted my back. "What's going on with you, Zoe?"

I pulled back, my eyes glistening with tears, and smiled. "Nothing. Nothing at all." Maybe it had all just been some big, unpleasant dream.

Alfie shook his head, smiling slightly. "Ian needs feeding and I have to upload a video, can you make sure he gets his milk?"

I nodded. "Sure, give him here." I reached my arms out and Alfie placed a kiss on our sons head, before carefully lowering him into my arms.

I cradled my son carefully and stood up. Alfie grinned at me and placed a hand on my waist. "I love you, Little One."

A lump formed in my throat. Oh, how I'd missed those words. "I love you too, Smaulf."

We leaned in, his breath fanning over my face, and just as our lips were about to touch. . .

I woke up crying.

Flashback

"Come on, Alf!" I yelled, grabbing his hand and dragging him through the bustling streets of Brighton.

Stumbling to keep up with me, Alfie tightened his grip on me. "Slow down, Zo!"

I giggled and continued to tow him along, stopping outside a small baby shop and releasing him. Alfie and I looked around, searching for any screaming fans or hushed whispers or excited looks. There were none, so we went inside.

"We can just pick up some basics, like dungarees and baby grows since we don't know the gender," I told Alfie.

Alfie nodded his head, looking around the small baby store. The woman at the desk was old and grey haired, giving us a toothy smiled filled with gentleness. I assumed she was the owner of the shop. I gave her a small smile back before turning my attention to a small pair of dungarees with a bee on the pocket.

"These are so cute!" I squealed, finding a newborn size and picking it up.

Alfie chuckled. "Yeah, they are."

We walked around the shop and ended up with a the dungarees, a plain white tee-shirt, a striped yellow baby grow, a plain yellow baby grow, and some cute little yellow socks.

Alfie carried everything in his large arms towards the counter and the woman smiled.

"Are these for you two?"

I nodded my head, beaming at her.

She grinned back. "Well, congratulations. Babies make your life special, they really do."

Alfie took my hand and looked me in the eye. "Yeah. They do."

After paying for our things, Alfie transported them into a different bag, so viewers wouldn't see us with baby things, and we left the shop.

"What time is it?" Alfie asked.

I pulled out my phone to check the time. "Half one."

"Let's go out for lunch," he said spontaneously.

I nodded my head, smiling. "That sounds like a plan."

We chose a nearby café, with little cakes and sandwiches and homemade lemonade. A woman directed us to a table for two near the window, and gave us menus.

I picked out cheese and tomato sandwiches, a square of chocolate cake, and a glass of lemonade, while Alfie picked out an exotic salad, a square of millionaires shortcake, and a glass of water.

I took a bite out of my cake and moaned. "Alf, this is amazing! Taste it!"

Alfie took it from me and took a small bite. His face lit up. "Oh my gosh, that is so good!"

I smirked. "Bet you wish you got some."

Alfie rolled his eyes before agreeing, sending me into a fit of giggles.

When I had eaten all my food and drunk all my lemonade, Alfie cleared his throat. I looked up at him, raising my eyebrows, and he took my hand between both of his larger ones.

Everything that happened after that went in slow motion.

"Zoe Elizabeth Sugg," he said quietly, so as no one would hear him. "I love you so much. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, and I am the luckiest man in the world to have you. Sometimes, I can't believe that you're mine." He paused. "This morning, my love for you completely overwhelmed me, when I saw you with no makeup on, and your hair tied up, and that little bump under your tee-shirt. And I realised this was what I had to do."

I could feel tears stinging my eyes. What was he saying?

"And I knew it had to be today and I didn't have time to buy a ring." He took a deep breath, his face heating up. "What I'm trying to say is, Zoe, you are my world. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Tears rushed down my cheeks as I nodded rapidly. "Yes, Alfie. I love you too."

He enveloped me in a big hug and we just cried, a thousand amazing memories rushing through my mind all at once.

The first time myself and Alfie met.

When I realised that I liked him.

When I told Louise.

When Marcus told me Alfie liked me and it was confirmed by Alfie's bright red cheeks.

When I kissed Alfie for the first time and he kissed me back.

When we became official.

When I found out I was pregnant.

I loved Alfie. He completed me. He was perfect in every way. His beauty on the outside did not even compare to his inner beauty.

Most people who met him, even viewers who thought they knew him better than anyone, barely scratched his surface. He was so amazing. His intelligence outshone mine by far, even if he had absolutely no common sense.

Alfie caressed the back of my head, kissing my cheek. I pulled back slightly, focusing on his sparkling eyes.

All of a sudden, Alfie grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him, our chests pressed flush together. He looked into my eyes deeply, before looking at my lips, biting his own, and dragging his vision to my eyes once again. His hands came up from my waist, grabbing my cheeks, and pulling me in to kiss him softly.

The kiss was so cliché. I swear fireworks went off. It was the type of romantic kiss authors try to describe but never manage to get it quite right, the type of kiss that actors attempt to portray but can never pull off. It was spectacular, a sign of our unconditional love for one another.

Alfie pulled away, resting his forehead against mine as we breathed heavily, tired from the long, romantic kiss.

"I love you, Zoe Sugg," he said huskily.

"And I love you, Alfie Deyes."

Hope you enjoyed! So sorry I haven't updated Black and White for a while, update coming soon for that! Xx