Joey Imagine #2

Me and My boyfriend Joey where looking at the stars, it took forever for me to get him in the middle of this cornfield. Joey was a control freak in a way. He didn't like being told what to do. No matter who it was coming from. 

"The stars are beautiful" I said, staring at the black sky. 

"Not as beautiful as you" He said looking over at me. I giggled.

"Your joking right?" i asked him. 

"Nup" he denied pulling me closer, looking up at the sky again. Joey abruptly started to kiss me, putting his hands on my waist. I kissed back passionately. 

He surprised me with kisses all the time, but this time it was different. He kissed me more passionately than he ever did and i was trying to keep up but honestly it was escalating way too quick for that. He started to kiss my jaw line, the feeling of butterflies erupted in my stomach. Then he traveled to my neck, and he started to reach his hand up my shirt. He started to nibble on my neck skin, and then he went back to my lips. He rolled on top of me and slid his tongue into my mouth, and I kissed back beginning to keep up. He started to work his hand at my torso, and I pulled him closer by his neck as he started at my neck again and then at my collar bone. I hesitantly started to take his shirt off. He pulled the shirt back down.

"You're not ready" Joey said.

"What?" I asked him "Why not?"

"(y/n) you know your not ready, we have to wait" He replied. You knew he was right. "Lets go home" He said. You nodded and smiled at him. He kissed you on the forehead and got in the car. You followed.

"I love you" He said pulling his hand on my leg.

"I love you, too" I said intertwining my fingers in his.