Corey Haim Imagine

If I could go back in time, I would have never kissed Corey. His soft lips on mine, where purely intoxicating. He left me breathless, and lightheaded, as he walked away from me.

It was the summer of my Sixteenth Year. I had just got home from Skating practice even if it was 90 degrees outside, I still had to practice. After I got a shower, I threw on my bright blue bikini, and I laid out by my pool. 

The day was extremely hot for where I lived, and as the sun rises higher in the sky it got even hotter. I jumped as I heard the pool gate open, and My neighbor, Corey, laughed at me, and he pulled off his shirt and jumped in the pool. He did things like that. Words weren't required for him.

I went back to basking in the sun, when I felt someone splash me.

"Corey Ian Haim!" I hissed.

"Just come in the pool!" He yelled.

"I don't want to get my hair wet" I complained.

"Is that so?" he asked me. Then he got out of the pool, Dripping wet.

"Oh, Hell no!" I hissed, and I abruptly got up from my chair and ran away from a soaking wet Corey.

"Come er'" He said to me.

"No!" I hissed back at him, trying to run faster then him. But he was faster at running then me, and soon enough I felt arms wrapped around my bare stomach Corey picked me, and Carried me over to the pool, and threw me in. He followed me, Jumping in.

"Corey!" I hissed.

"Whoops" He shrugged.

"You little shit!" I said to him. Then suddenly it was silent, and I was struck with awe as I looked in Corey's Toxic baby blue eyes. I didn't move, I didn't speak, I just stood in the shallow end of the pool there.

The end of Corey's lip curved up into a smile, and he leaned towards me. He put his hand on my face, and stroked my cheek before, kissing me on the lips. I closed my eyes, and accepted the kiss, kissing back.  He pulled me closer, putting his arm around my waist, and I put my arms around his neck. He brushed his hand up my side and it honestly felt so nice.

"Corey!" We both jumped at the sound of Corey's best friend Corey Feldman, but we just called him Feldman.

Corey moved away from me, just before Feldman walked around the corner of the house.

"Haim, you ready for that double date we're going on?" Feldman asked. My jaw dropped open.

"That what?" I asked, staring directly at Haim.

"See you around" He said to me before, walking towards the fence door.

"We got some hot dates" Feldman said.

"Corey!" Haim hissed, and Feldman ran towards him. And then he just walked away. What a fuckboy.

Later that night I was drawing when I heard stones at my window. How cliche. I opened my window, and stuck my head out to see none other than Corey Haim.

"What do you want?" I hissed at him.

"Where are you parents?" He asked dodging the question.

"I asked you first" I said.

"Come here" He said to me.

"And if I don't?" I asked.

"I'll climb up to your window" He said to me. I rolled my eyes, closed my window, and threw on some shoes. Then I ran outside.

"What?" I asked. He lightly brushed my cheek with his finger, and then pushed back a loose strand of hair.

"Where are your parents?" he asked.

"They're on a business trip" I stated rather pissed. He was playing games. He always played games.

"Perfect" He said, pulling me closer by the waist, and kissing me. He lips were like a Drug, It was killing me, but i couldn't get enough of it. Then he trailed his lips down to my neck, and I threw my head back, as he lightly nibbled.

"Corey..." I trailed off. "Corey, s-stop" I groaned. And I finally found the strength to push him away.

"What?" He asked.

"You know what" I said to him.

"Babe..." He said.

"No, you can go babe those other girls," I said walking back towards my back door. Corey grasp my wrist. And I turned back around to look at him, and I looked at his eyes. Those icy blue eyes. And right now they were "I want you" eyes. I walked back over to him, even though I was telling myself to walk away.

He put his hand on my waist again, and he kisses me, just like before. He stepped back and tripped over a rock, causing him to fall, and I fell on top of him. We both laughed. And he continued to kiss me.

----

"You can't tell anyone," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You can't tell anyone, if we do" he said.

"Why not?" I asked. He shrugged. "You've never done it!" I guess.

"What? Of course I have" he said.

"No you haven't, your a virgin, just like I am" I said to him.

"I have to go" he said standing up.

"What's so wrong with being a Virgin anyway?" I asked. He stopped walking for a few seconds and then he continued to walk back to his house. Who would have thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh guys I'm at 2.2k reads. You guys are amazing. It's been like three months and you guys still support me, thank you so much. I live for you guys.