Stand By Me (His favorite quality about you)

Gordie: He likes your brain. You always over think things and he thinks it cute knowing that whatever you do you know what your getting yourself into. He also likes how you know everything, he could ask you any question and you would automatically know the answer.

Chris: He likes your Hair. He likes how it cascades down your back, and when your kissing he loves to run his hands threw your soft hair. When ever you put your hair up he always messes up your hair so he can see your hair down, because that's how he likes it.

Teddy: He likes your body. Everything about it. He loves every inch of you.  Your stomach, butt, boobs, legs, arm, hands, even your feet.  And he would leave kisses everywhere. That's just how he is. He loved your personality more then you could comprehend, but he just liked your body better.

Vern: He loved your eyes. The way they sparkled at him. Whenever he would feel like your annoyed by him, he would look into your eyes and suddenly be reassured. When he first laid eyes on you, that was the first thing he saw, and they haven't lost one sparkle of beauty since.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I have Freaking 1.2K reads! Thank you guys so much, i love you guys to death! Guys this is my first preference so tell me if its shit, yeah? Anyway I hope you like it!