Joey Imagine

"Joey stop" I said walking towards my dorm.

"Stop what?" He asked innocently.

"I'm not going to go on a date with you" I said closing the door on his face. He stopped the door from closing completely and opened it back up.

"One date, no more then three hours, I promise." He said smirking.

"Fuck off" I said in disgust before successful closing the door, and locking it behind me.

It was fairly hot today. More hot then I planned, so I pulled out some shorts, and a crop top from my draws.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Joey looking threw the window over my door. God was he weird.

Then I thought, hey I could have fun with this.

I pulled my sweatshirt over my head, throwing it on my bed. Then I pulled off my tee-shirt, leaving me with only a bandeau bra top on my upper body. Then I took my ripped jeans off leaving me in my boy-short underwear.

Still being fully aware that Joey was watching me, I filled my head over to put my hair in a ponytail. Obviously that would usually be weird to, you would probably get dressed first, but remember I'm having fun.

Then I walked over to my desk grabbing my crop top and shorts, and I put them on.

When I walked over to open the door, sure enough there was a Joey standing there. Lust on his face, obvious that he watched the whole thing without blinking once.

"You have a situation, in your southern region" I said confidently, staring at him right in the eye, a small smirk on my face. Without breaking eyes contact I smacked him lightly on the face with my hand. I then swiftly whipped him in the face with my long hair, and started to walk away.

"Y-y/n" he stuttered.

"Goodbye Joey" I sung, in a flirty voice, walking down the hall, away from him.

-----------------------------

A quick little story (I would put it in a book but I'm working on so many that aren't published yet, like someone should write and edit, were the girl is real feisty Joey like adores her and she's like no gtfo, do it someone, but don't turn it into a cliche)

I'm currently working on a River Phoenix and a Ricardo chapter 😋

Okay well I'm go write them, vote and comment if you liked this^