Wesley Crusher (Star clusters)

nerdherdofgalifrey

You and Wesley have been friends since when he first came and the Starship Enterprise. Most people didn't like him, because they felt as if his knowledge was over powering, in result of him looking like a show off, but you knew better and that was actually what you liked about Wesley crusher.

"Okay so if we switch the crystal in the warp engine to a larger crystal the we would have more power wouldn't we?" Wesley asked.

"Oh my gosh how did I not think of that?" You said face palming yourself.

You heard captain Picard announce that he needed Wesley to report to the bridge.

"Gosh, what I am I gonna do without Wesley" you whisper to yourself staring at the warp engine. He was teaching you about so now you had nothing to do and took it upon yourself to take a break. You walked over to the food generator and got chocolate bar, you ate it slowly waiting for Wes to come back.

"I'm back!" He yelled running to you.

You looked at your watch. "Yes one minute after our shift is done." You laughed. You started walking to your quarters.

"Come on Edie." He begged.

"I'm not working on my free time." You laughed.

"Okay then let's do something else" he suggested.

"What to Wesley Crushers do for fun?" You asked laughing.

"What? I have an idea." He said.

"Let's here it then" you said.

"Have you ever seen the Corona Australis star clusters" he asked.

"No" you said smiling.

"Would you want to?" He asked me. You smiled.

"Yeah."

Wesley started to walk towards one of the holodecks. He typed in somethings pressed a few buttons, and he walked through the doors.

You were in the middle of a huge field, and you looked up in amazement at the stars, and Wes looked at you in amazement.

"The most beautiful thing" you said gazing at the stars.

"I know" he replied staring at you.

"Okay what's up with you" you asked him.

"Nothing" he replied.

"You've been acting weird lately." You stated.

"I have?" He asked.

"Yeah, why have been so determined to be by me all the time" I asked

"Well because" he paused. "Because..." And he before you knew it his lips were on your. He pulled back.

"I am so so sorry" he said turning away from you.

"Wes?" You asked. "Come here" you said. He turned to you.

"You know what I thought of that kiss?" You asked.

"Um, what?" He wondered.

"This" you said before leaning towards him and kissing him again.

"I like you Edie" Wes said.

"I like you two" you laughed. He smiled and pushed your light brown hair behind your ear.

Both of you laid down and looked at the stars for bit before your next shift.