Part 2

You left the room everyone was crowded in before running to your bedroom. Tears forming in your eyes. Making your vision cloudy. You fell onto your bed the tears you were holding back falling from your eyes. 

"(Y/N)?" Aoi said from the other side of the door. You didn't answer. "We're coming in." She spoke before your door opened. You had your head on your pillow. Silently crying. You felt a hand rub your back. You sat up to see who had come in. Aoi, Nozaki and Morimura. Three of your closest friends. 

"I'm guessing the new hit hard?" Aoi asked. You sniffed, wiped your eyes and nodded. 

"I'm sure he's with that princess to save us somehow."

"He could have done something. He didn't have to just leave. I'm sure there was a way he could have gotten out of whatever he got himself into."

"I'm sure he'll be back soon. He loves you. He wouldn't hurt you."

"Maybe he doesn't love me."

"(Y/N). Don't say that. Of course he loves you." Noazaki added. 

"Then why did he leave? I never want to see him again!" You shouted.

"(Y/N). What are you saying?"

"I hate him! If he;s just going to leave me like this I don't want to know anything about him. I'm leaving Japan as soon as we get back."

"You can't leave."

"I can't be near him. Don't bother trying to change my mind." Shindou came to the open door. 

"Everyone is upstairs. We're about to make the call back home. Are you coming?" 

"Yeah we'll be up there soon."

"Don't be long. We've not got long with them." He left. You all started to go up. 

"Stay strong for them." Aoi whispered giving you a hug. You nodded at her. Stay strong for my friends. If they see me upset they'll know something has happened between Tsurugi and I. You thought. Right now the only thing I need to focus on is soccer.