Part 8 - Final Part

This is the last part of this book. I know it was short but it was originally one of my one shots. I never thought about making it a fanfiction. So I decided to do it. Because some people wanted two parts. I was requested to make a part three. Which is this bit. I added a bit to the beginning so the story was understood more. So I hope you have enjoyed it.

"What's there to talk about Tsurugi?" He pulled you out of sight of the others. 

"Meet me at the park tonight at 8."

"Tsurugi. I-"

"Please." 

"Fine." You walked back to your friends. 

"Come play with us." Tenma said pulling you onto the pitch. 

"No. I can't." 

"Come on. You promised me."

"I did?"

Short flashback

"(Y/N). Then we can play soccer together again." Tenma spoke.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." You gave Tenma another hug. 

Flashback over.

"Oh yeah. I did. I'm a bit rusty. Over in (Country) they don't have a soccer team so I've not played in over a year."

"Oh who cares. Let's have some fun." You went to your old position. You had a small match between the team. 

"A bit rusty hey? (Y/N)! That was amazing!" 

(8pm)

You walked into the park seeing a candlelit table. 

"(Y/N) I just have on thing to say. I love you and I always will. I beg you take me back."

"No. I'm in a reletionship. And I love him so much. I'm not ruining that." You turned and ran.

"(Y/N) please! I know you still love me." 

"How?"

"If you didn't you wouldn't have come tonight." You shook your head. 

"I came because I thought you would have changed. I don't love you. I love (Boyfriends name). I've moved on. You have to too. Goodbye Tsurugi" You started walking. 

This was the right thing?......right?

THE END FOR REAL THIS TIME