Part 3

"So who's the next match?" Sangoku asked on the call. 

"A team called Faram Dite." Tenma replied. 

"How are you going to do it without Tsurugi?"

"We don't know. But we have to win no matter what. To save the galaxy."

"That's the spirit." The call started to become static. "Goodbye!" They shouted.

"Bye!" We all shouted back before the call was cut off. Auntie walked in behind us.

"We're about to go into a warp. Go and strap yourself in." You all went to the cockpit and sat in your chairs. You went through the warp. Only a tiny bit disoriented from the warp.

"Let's get this match over and done with. The sooner we are back on Earth. The sooner I'm away from him. If he even comes back to Earth with us." You whispered to yourself. 

The whole team were walking to see the stadium. When you spotted Tsurugi in front of you. Tenma was shouting for him. Tsurugi looked back before taking the cape of his back. He was in a uniform. Faram Dite's uniform. With....a captain's mark..... He walked away from you all. You felt like you heart broke more. He had gone against you and all his friends. 

This was your proof that he didn't love you. 

You were all in shock. But you still played at your best. 

During the first half you knew you could be doing better. But you kept asking yourself.

"Why is he doing this to me? To Tenma? To Shindou? To Shinsuke? To the entire team?"

Your heart was broken...

And he can't fix it this time.