Part 5

The match had ended. And the horrible news that Ozrock had given hit hard. You were about to fight along side Tsurugi again. And you started to feel terrible for breaking up with him. But you had reasons. Firstly he went behind you and almost got married to another woman while you were in a relationship. He decided to go against you and all his friends. And you were leaving the country for (Insert of name country/city in Japan you're choice) that evening. And you didn't want to ruin his life with a long distance relationship.

After the match with Ozrock's team Tsurugi walked up to you. He placed a kiss on your lips.

"Take me back (Y/N)." He whispered to you. His hands on your cheeks. Your eyes were closed. You still couldn't look at him. He had done too much to you recently. You pushed him away.

"Tsurugi I can't." You shouted opening you eyes. But regretting it when you saw the sad look on his face.

"W-Why not?"

"There's no point."

"There is a point. I love and need you."

"I don't need you." You lied. "I don't love you. That's why I'm leaving. I hate you. You left me for Princess Lalaya so obviously you don't love me. You wouldn't have gone against us if you did!"

"(Y/N). If you didn't love me why only tell me know?" He asked shocked at your little outburst.

"Why would you care? I'm leaving tonight. Just forget about me." You started to leave the stadium.

"(Y/N)! Please! Don't let it end like this." He shouted. When you were out of earshot you spoke.

"I don't want it to. It's my only choice."