Part 7

I was told it could end like that. And it's been requested to be continued. So I have a couple mire chapters for you. Then it is completely finished.

You smiled walking back into the warm streets of Japan. You had missed Japan since you moved to (Country). You pulled out your phone texting the boyfriend you had made when you were away.

(Y:N)

Just got in Japan I'll be back in a few weeks.

You didn't get a message back because of time differences.

It had been over a year since you had last been in Japan. You tried to get there more. But you didn't have the money for it. You finally reached where you were staying.

You checked the time. You smiled to yourself. They would still be at practice. You ran out the door living it behind you. You then ran around the streets of Inazuma Town. You reached Raimon Junior High. The new first years trying so hard. Tenma and others now second years. Shindou and others note third years. But they still looked like they were doing nothing but having fun. You liked over to the bench. Aoi, Akane and Midori were say there likes they used to be. You slowly walked down. Aoi didn't notice you and she was sat with a space next to her. You placed yourself on the bench.

"They're playing like they always did." You spoke. Aoi looked over to you and smiled.

"(Y:N)! You're back!" She gave you a hug. You started to cry realising what a mistake you had made. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"I never should have left." You spree through your tears.

"You did what was best for you." And said rubbing your back. Coach Endou blew the ending whistle.

"Coach we still have twenty minutes of practice left." Tenma spoke confused. Coach was stood covering you so no one knew you were there apart from the managers.

"Well I though you second and third years would want to see someone." He stepped top the side making you visible to the team. The first years had no idea who you were. But the second and third years slowly made their way over in shock. Except Tsurugi. He liked over in both sadness and regret. He was sad he lost you and he regretted letting you leave that day.

You have each of your friends a hug. Then the vice that hasn't you spoke.

"(Y:N)....we need to talk."