Chapter 7

Chresanto Pov

Jacob Anthony Perez Kissed Me! Omg Am I Dreaming? Is This Some Kind Of Test? This Don't Feel Right At All. As Our Lips Broken He Looked At Me While I Looked At Him. We Just Sat Their Looking At Each Other For Almost 10 Minutes. I Didn't Know What To Say, Everything Was Coming To Fast. I Got Off The Bed And Stand Right In Front Of Him.

Chresanto: YO WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

Jacob: What Do You Mean What Is My Problem? You Didn't Like It?!

Chresanto: YOU FUCKING KISS ME! IM NOT GAY. I DONT LIKE DICK PERIOD. ! AND YOU JUST COME OUTTA NO WHERE AND KISS ME?! WOW

Jacob : Oh So You Saying Everything My Fault? So When We Was In That Little Play House And I Told You That I LOVE YOU, You Didn't Feel The Same Way? Huh Chresanto?!

Chresanto: I Thought You Meant As Bros Not Anything Relationship Wise!

Jacob: Wow. That's Good Know.. *Scoffs*

He Sat Down On The Bean Bag Chairs And Put His Hands In His Face. I Leaned Against The Wall As I Put My Hands In My Pockets. I Looked The Opposite Direction As Everything Was Dead Silent And Awkward. I Looked At Jacob From The Corner Of My Eye. He Was Sniffing..

Is This Nigga Crying?

Chresanto: Are You Crying Jacob?

Jacob: Nah Bruh. Im Just Sweating Tears!

Chresanto: Why The Fuck Is You Snapping At Me?! I Ain't Did Shit To You!!

Jacob: Oh Really?! What You Did Was Break My Heart! Ain't Like I Found Out About You And Jacob Latimore!

I Looked At Him As He Said Jacob Latimore Name. I Knew Exactly What He Was Talking About...

-Flashback-

Me And Jacob Latimore Was "Friends" In Middle School. We Always Had Each Other Back No Matter What Happened Between Us. It Was Just About Us And Nobody Else.
August 12,2011 Me And Jacob Perez Was Walking Down The Hallway Talking About Our Future And What Occupation We Wanted To Do When We Get Older. As We Was Walking Jacob Latimore And My Homeboy Craig Crippen Came Up To Me And Told Me That They Need To Talk To Me In Private. I Hated To Leave Jacob Perez By Himself Cause He Hang Out With Me And He Didn't Had Any Friends At The Time. I Looked Back At Him And He Just Smirked And Walked Away.

Jacob Latimore: Yo What Up Santo!

Chresanto: What Up Bro. What You Want?

Jacob Latimore: Can We Talk In Private It's Really Important That I Gotta Tell You..

I Nodded In Agreement As Went Into The Boys Bathroom And Drop Our Book Bags In The Middle Of The Floor. I Leaned Against On One Of The Wall And Jacob And Craig Was Standing In Front Of Me.

Jacob Latimore: You Can't Be Friends With Jacob Perez No More!

Chresanto: *Chuckles* What? What Did He Do?!

Jacob Latimore: He Ain't Do Anything! I Was Your Best Friend First Chresanto! You Can't Have 2 Bestfriends. Only One! You Gone Have To Choose.. Is It ME Or Curly Boy?!

Chresanto: You Making Me Choose?

Jacob Latimore: Damn Right! So Who Is It Going To Be
.. Curly Boy Or Me?

I Put My Head Down As The Rush Came In My Mind. I Didn't Wanna Loose Jacob Perez As A Friend But At The Same Time Jacob Latimore Was My Best Friend First....

Chresanto: I Guess You Right.. You Was My Best Friend First.. So I Guess I Gotta Choose You.

Jacob Latimore Gave Me A Big Long Hug. As We Broke Up Apart We Was A Space Between Each Other. I Looked At His Eyes Then To His Lips. He Did The Same To Me. As We Were About To Kiss Jacob Perez Busted In With Tears In His Eyes. He Chuckled And Stormed Out The Bathroom.

I Could Tell He Was Hurt... I Tried To Run After Him. But It Was Too Late...

~Flashback Over ~

(A/N : LONGEST FLASHBACK EVER!)

I Never Did Knew That Jacob Was That Hurt. How Did I Never Figure That Out? He Was Looking At Me With Tears Coming Down His Face...

Jacob: I Don't Think I Could Trust You Any More Chres... I Think We Should Take A Break...

Chresanto: Are You Serious? ! You Really Gone Break Our Friendship Over Something That Happen Almost 6 Or 7 Years Ago!

Jacob: I Guess So...

I Shook My Head As I Balled Up My Fist... Tears Started Running Down My Face.

Was Our Friendship Really Over?

Wow Longest Chapter I Ever Did. Almost 1,000 Words! But Yep. I Know Yall Wanted My Update. So Tomorrow Im Going To Update Chapter 8 And There Going To Be A Cliff Hanger In Their. ... So Watch Out For That. Oh Yeah And 12+ Comments & 45 Votes To Update Chapter 8 .