Chapter 2( Jealousy)

(Now They Both Teenagers And Are In High School)

Jacobs Pov

My Alarm Clock Woke Me Outta Sleep As I Had A Dream Of Me And Rhianna Was Getting Married. I Got Outta Bed And Walked To My Bathroom. I Stripped Outta My Clothes And Turn On The Water. I Got In And Bit My Lip As The Hot Water Was Touching My Body. After 10 Minutes I Got Out And Wrapped The Towel Around My Waist. I Went Into My Closet And Picked Out My White All Plain Tee, My Green And Black Cargo Shorts With My Timberlands. I Grabbed My Phone And Book Bag While Exiting The Room. I Walked Downstairs To See My Sister Natalie And My Mom In The Kitchen. I Dropped My Book Bag On The Floor And Grabbed My Piece Of Bacon.

Ms.Teresah: Hey Hijo, You Want Some Breakfast?

Jacob: No Mom. Ima Just Get Some Of My Vegan Juice. Chresanto Picking Me Up In A Little Bit.

Ms Teresah: I Can't Believe Yall Still Friends For Almost 8 Years Jacob. I Wish I Had A Best Friend Like You. *Smirks*

Jacob : Mom, You And Chresanto Mom Friends Too . I Clearly Wish To Be Like Yall. *Giggles *

Ms. Teresah: I Guess Jacob. Crealy Yall Friendship Longer Than Ours.

As My Mom Was Talking I Heard A Horn Blown From The Outside. I Looked Out The Window To See Chresanto All White BMW In Our Driveway. I Kissed My Mom On The Cheek And Waved Goodbye. I Took One More Strip Of Bacon That Was On The Plate And My Bookbag And Exited Out To The Car. I Got Inside While I Saw Chresanto In A Blue T-shirt, Black Shorts, With Some White Jordan's. He Be Looking Fly As Ever.

Chresanto : Yo, Wassup Bro. Long Time No See. How You Been?

Jacob : Good. You Know Same Old Same Old. How Your Mom Doing?

Chresanto : She Doing Good. She Having A Photo Shoot Tomorrow And Ima Have The Whole House To Myself.

Jacob : You Lucky As Hell.

Chresanto : Haha. I Know.

I Looked Out The Window As Went Dead Silence. I Kinda Peep That Chresanto Kept Giving Me Glances At Me And Biting His Lip. Is He Hitting On Me?

Chresanto Pov

I Kept Giving Jacob Glances From Their To Their. I Couldn't Help It. Jacob Got The Women Features, Like The Curly Hair, The Soft Pump Lips, The Curly Curves. It Was So Sexy To Me. Wait Chreasanto.... You Is Not Having Feelings For A Boy. Or Am I? Shake Out Of It Chresanto. !

We Pulled Up To The School Parking Lot And Parked. We Sat Their For A Minute In Complete Silence . It Was Dead Ass Awkward.

Chresanto: Are We Gone Sit Here Or We Going In?

Jacob : *Chuckles * I Guess Bra.

Jacob Pov

We Grabbed Our Stuff And Went Through The Double Doors. We Walked Through The Hallway And Went To Our Lockers. Chresanto Grabbed His History Book And I Grabbed My Math Book. As I Closed My Locker Craig Came Up And Daped Chresanto. I Hate That Nigga With A Passion. I Rolled My Eyes And Headed Off To Class. I Hate When Chresanto Have Other Best Friends Or Male Friends. I Was Supposed To Be The Only Person He Should Be Friends With. I Don't SHARE what's Mines. What's Mines Is Mines. And If You Want Mines You Gotta Share WHAT'S MINES.

WOAAAH. Jacob Is Now Jealous Of Craig Being Friends With Chresanto. Shit I Would Be Mad Too. If You My Best Friend... You Gone Have To Be My Bestfriend Only. Lol Ion Play That Shit .

Ugh Messed Up.  It Might Take A While And Fix Up My Edits