Chapter 3 (Understanding)

Chresanto Pov

Jacob Hasn't Been Talking To Me Since This Morning. I Don't Know What His Deal Was But It Was Kinda Pissing Me Off. I Decided Just To Shake It Off And Walk To Class With Craig. We Went To Our First Period Which Was Math. Which I Hate. I Sat In The Back With Craig And Tre.

Craig: Bruh, I Can't Wait For This Party. I Heard It's Gone Be Turned Up.

Chresanto : Who Party Is It?

Tre : Jacob Latimore, He Like The Most Popular Boy In This School And Gets All The Bitches.

Chresanto : Ohhhhhh. Him... He Cool Or What Not.

Little Did You Know I Use To Have The Biggest Crush On Latimore When We Was Both In 3rd Grade. We Use To Always Go To Camp Together And I Will Try To Give Him Little Clues That I Liked Him But He Never Try To Figure Out. After Camp Was Over He Had Moved To Miami And We Haven't Seen Each Other Since. Than I Kinda Lost Feelings For Them Cause What's The Point Of Liking Someone If They Not Gone Like You Back.

The Bell Rang For Lunch And I Saw Jacob By His Locker Putting Away His Books. I Went Up To Him And Grabbed His Arms While I Went To The Nearest Bathroom. I Pushed Him In Their And Locked The Bathroom Behind Us.

Jacob: Yo! Bruh What The Fuck Is Your Problem?! Don't Be Grabbing Like You Own Me.

Chresanto : The Same Thing I Should Be Asking You. Why Is You Not Talking To Me?!

Jacob : Because I Saw You Talking To Craig And You Sitting Their Dapping Each Other. Wait So Is He Your New "Bestfriend "??!

Chresanto : Wait So This Why You All Mad.. Because You Think.. Me And Craig Are Bestfriends? *Starts To Chuckle*

Jacob Pov

Is This Nigga Really Laughing ? Aint Shit Funny I Swear I Would Punch Him In The Throat If He Laugh Again. I Grabbed Him By The Neck And Pushed Him Against The Wall. We Were Lock To Lock In Eyes. We Were A Space Between Our Lips,... Is This Really Finna Happen?

Chresanto: Can You Let Go Of My Neck?

He Said That With A Growl And I Slowly Let Him Go. He Straightened Up His Shirt And Put Index Finger On My Chin Then Cupped Him Hard When He Was Grabbing My Jaw.

Chresanto: Touch Me Like That Again... I Swear You Gone Ain't Gone Be Able To Walk...

Jacob : Is That A Threat Chresanto?

Chresanto : No... It's An Understanding And I MEAN That.!

He Let Go And Grabbed His Things And Stormed Outta The Bathroom.. It Was One Question That Was Roaming My Mind....

Are We More Than Friends?

Damn... My Ass Don't Even Know What To Say Just Know This Story Going To Be Good As Fuck! Was It Good Or Bad? I Think I Did A Pretty Good At It. DONT You Think? I Think So . :)