Chapter 1(The Beginning)

No One's POV

Jacob Perez Was In The Sand Making Sand Castles With His Classmates. Jacob Is 9 Years Old With A Big Personality. He Always Love Meeting New People And Having A Play Dates With All His Friends. Their Was A New Kid Across From The Sand Swinging On The Swings By Himself. He Looked Lonely. He Got Up And Dusted Himself As He Walked To The New Kid. Jacob Got On The Swing Next To Him And Swing His Legs Back And Forth.

Jacob: Are Lonely?

Chresanto: You Talking To Me...?

Jacob: Yep. Im Jacob, What's Your Name?

Chresanto: Im Chresanto August. Im New Here.

Jacob: Oh Cool. Wanna Be Friends?

Chresanto: Sure.

Jacob Grabbed Chresanto Hand And Took Him To This Little Play House Where You Play Family At And Other Stuff. Chresanto Sat On The Ground And Grabbed The Toy Truck And Pretended That He Was Driving On Some While Adventure. Jacob Joined Him As They Was Making Car Noises.

Chresanto: Brrrrr. The Cops Are Going To Catch Us Jacob Cmon Let's Jump Over That Hill.

Jacob And Chresanto Was Laughing And Smiling Having Fun With Their Little Self As They Bloom In Joy. Chresanto Looked At Jacob And Smiled As He Was Playing With His Cars. Jacob Had Caught Chresanto Starring At Him And Sat Next To Him.

Jacob : You Wanna Know A Promise?

Chresanto: Sure What Is It?

Jacob: Okay, We Will Always Be Bestfriends Forever And We Promise To Tell Each Other Anything No Matter How Big Are Situation Is? *Holds Out Pinky *

Chresanto : I Promise Jakey. *Locks Pinky With Jacob *

Jacob: Aw. You Gave Me A NickName. But I Don't Have One For You. *Frowns*

Chresanto: Hmmmm. What About Chres?

Jacob : I Like That *Smiles*

Jacob And Chresanto Started At Each Other For Like Almost A 2 Minutes. It Was Awkward For Them Until Someone Said Them 3 Words.

Jacob: I Love You Chresanto...

Chresanto :.............. I Love You Too Jacob.

Awwww. I Wish I Had A Friendship Like That. :( But Finally I Updated The First Chapter Of This Story. I Will Update Chapter 2 Probably Around 3Ish. And That's When All The Drama And Hurt Goes Down.