Chapter 8

Jacob Pov

Ever Since The Argument With Me And Chresanto It's Been Off Between Us. We Haven't Been Talking Like We Use To. We Would Go Our Opposite Direction Without Saying A Word To Each Other Or We Would Sometimes Just Mean Mug Each Other. I Hate Having Our Friendship End Like This. .. But He Told Me He Liked Me. Was He Having Second Thoughts About Him Being Gay? Was He Talking To Someone Else Or Having A New Bestfriend? Alot Was Going Through My Head. I Got Out The Bed, Put On My White Peace Sign T-shirt, Gray Sweat Pants, And My All White Vans. I Grabbed My Phone And Headed Out My Room. I Went Inside My Car And Drove To The Gym. You Know.. To Relieve Stress. I First Went To The Store To Get Me A Bottle Water And A Apple. I Was Now Headed Off To The Gym As My Car Bloomed Hotline Bling My Drake Came On.

It Kinda Remind Of.... Chres-.... Wait Wtf! Why Is He In My Head I Was Supposed To Be Hating Him Right Now. Ugh. Whatever Jacob It's No Use.

I Pulled Up Into The Gym Parking Lot And Parked. I Grabbed My Towel And My Bottled Water. I Walked Into The Gym And Guess Who I Saw............

Chresanto Pov

I Was On The Tread Mill With My Boy Mike Just Exercise. You Know Getting Getting Fitted Or What Not. I Was Still Kinda Pissed Off With The Whole Jacob Thing. But Was I Wrong For Jumping On Him Like That...

Nah I Don't . Im Chresanto I Don't Give A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING.

I Got Off The Tread Mill And Saw Jacob. He Looked At Then Got On The Tread Mill 3 Rows Down From Me. I Changed My Music Playlist To My Song No Limits. But I Couldn't Help Myself To Look At Jacob Plump Ass. .... He Nice Light Muscle, He Pink Small Lips...

Wait. PAUSE.

I Shook Out Of It And Got Off The Treadmill. I Bend Down To Get My Back . As I Got Up And Turned Around I Saw Jacob Right In front Of Me With His Shirt Off... With His Sweat Slowly Dripping From His Chest.... The Naughty Things Was Roaming Through My Until I Came Back In Reality..

Jacob: Excuse Me.. I Need To Fill Up My Water Bottle.

I Nodded And Moved From The Side. I Grabbed My Things And Headed Out The Door.. Until I Heard Something That I Thought I Wouldn't Hear.......

Jacob: I Still Love You Chresanto.....