No.3

Run. Run. Run. That's all I'm doing right now it I'm not going anywhere. It's just all dead ends.

I stop in my tracks to catch my breath. I look around but it's all darkness and nothing else.

"Hello?!" I scream so somebody can help me. But nobody answer's.

I walk slowly towards what I think is more darkness but while walking I see a spot of light,I start running fast towards the light.

As I get closer I see a human figure but I don't know who it is.

I scream as I wake up from my nightmare. I pull the sheets closer to my body. Who was that person?

I got to my napsack and look for my notebook to draw the mystery person.

I place my pen on the paper but nothing comes to my mind. I don't who that figure is.

"Fuck!" I scream.

I hear a weird noise coming from my stomach,I must be hungry. I take my bag and leave the motel. I keep the key on the front desk and get into my car.

I start to drive,trying to find a place I could eat. At one point I find a small place to eat.

I park my car and go into the shop. Luckily there was a booth free cause the other free seat was next to a bar - bum.

I get into the booth and take one of them menu's left on the table. After looking through all the delicious offers I settle on chocolate chip pancakes and a coffee.

I tell the waitress my order and dive into my notebook,trying to get the person last night in my dream but still nothing fucking comes.

I hear the bell on top of the door ring,saying that somebody came in. I look and see the exact same person I saw last night at the club.

I think he said his name was T,  but he has to have a full name, right?

For a spilt second we make I contact. And my stomach goes wild,those eye's stared into my soul like he knew why I was here.

I continue to eat my pancakes,which by the way are amazing. I ask for the bill once I'm done eating, I pay and quickly get up and leave. I look back to see if anybody is following me,nobody is following thank God.

I get inside my car and huff. I have no idea where to start this so called mission to find my best friend's killer.

An idea pop's into my head,I look through my contact's and find the person I'm looking for. Destiny's ex Jason.

Jason was a very violent boyfriend,he used to hit her and raped her a few times. So he must be the killer.

After an hour of driving,I saw this black range rover following me. I try and speed up but the car speeds up more.

After a few minute's of from lane to lane. I stop my car and get out.

"What the fuck dude!?" I scream but nobody steps out.

"What you afraid to come out?!"I scream even louder.

The car simply reversed and drove out into the road. I couldn't see anybody cause the car was tinted pitch black.

Standing there confused as hell,I let out a huge scream and kick the tyre's of my car. I sit inside the car leaving the door open so my legs can be out.

I put my head in my hand's. And I just breathe in and out, well that's how you breathe anyways.

"Okay I'm going to go to Jasons house and confront him." I say to myself and take my legs I and drive. His house isn't that far.

QOTC: How do you feel about One Direction's break?

Answer: They definitely deserve this break, to relax and work on their own projects (if they have any) Maybe my grades will go up!