No.5

As I take out two beers I hear the front door open, and some other dude walks in. From what I observe he has a nose ring and dirty brown hair, then some random hot chick wearing a crop top which say's 'Basically Not Basic' on it and again from what I observe she has a really cute belly button piercing.

She goes up to the other guy and kisses him passionately on the lips. They look really cute, they whisper something to each other and giggle, 'T' catches me staring at them.

"Their cute aren't they?" He asks his blue eye's staring into my dull brown one's.

"What's your name?" I ask him quietly.

"It's Tristan. Tristan Evans." He says holding his hand out for me to shake, I politely shake his hand and whike we touch I feel this strange sensation taking over from my head to my toes.

I hear giggling coming from couple, I turn my head a look towards the adorable couple and watch them in awe.

"What's your name?" The girl asks me.

"Shantel. Yours?" I ask back.

"Louise and this is my lovely boyfriend Connor." She points to the boy who is clearly blushing but he's proud of her calling him her "boyfriend".

She looks at me and extends her hand in meaning "C'mon let's talk" I take her hand and she guides to the living room.

"So tell me about yourself." She tells me.

"Nothing much to say actually... typical girl.... I'm actually here to look for my friend's killer but I don't know where to start." I say honestly.

"How old are you?" She pushes the questions.

"21. You?" I push her.

"22."

"How old is Connor and Tristan?" I ask her.

"I'm 21 and he's 23." Some deep voice answers.

"Oh.." I mutter.

"We didn't come here to chat Tristan." That guy Connor chimes and lifts Louise up and place's her on his lap.

She giggles and becomes serious again. I look up at all their serious faces and I can't help my smirk.

"Yea ok ok.. you wanna join our gang?" Tristan asks me while he scratches the back of his neck.

"Huh? Gang? You three are in a gang?" I stand up and ask.

"Yup, well there's two more guys.." Louise says.

"C'mon it'll be fun, Louise is the only girl there." Connor stands up.

"Ok?" It sounded more of a question than a answer.

"Great! Let's get this show on the road!" Connor says loudly and takes his girlfriend's hand and they both go out.

I stand there wide eyed and wondering what the fuck just happened. I hear footsteps and I turn around, I'm face to face with Tristan, his blue eye's stare into me.

"Welcome to The Evolution." He says, he takes my hand and we run out the door.

"Really "The Evolution"? I ask using air quotations.

"It's a working progress!" Louise and Connor yell.

I just laugh it off and climb into the back seat of a black range rover.

So I've decided that this is going to become a Tristan Evans fanfic!! Don't hate i really love The Vamps but just because you don't like then doesn't mean you have to stop reading!!! Byeeee!!