No.9

Tristans POV

Shantel stands back up, she pushes the gates with her hands and the gates open with a screeching noise.

She smiles at her success and looks towards me. I put my hand on her lower back and she tenses at my touch.

"Tris stop flirting with her and let's get down to business." Connor mutters.

He walks towards the pitch black warehouse, I keep my hands on Shantel's back as we walk. Our feet move in sync, her white heels moving the same way as my black Converse.

"Why are we here?" She whispers to me.

"This guy called Con last night telling us to come here." I answer.

"No as in the mission. What's the cause  of all this?" She asks more elaborately.

"Oh. Well we're looking for somebody, a girl actually she went missing a few month's ago so our boss hired us to find her." I explain.

"Are we the good guys?" She looks up at me.

"I guess so."

She smiles.

We stop at a black door with sliver studded handles, James goes in front and opens the door with a few tug trials.

Everyone steps inside and we're met with a big luminous fountain with 6 springs shooting out water. Shantel and Louise walk around the fountain taking the whole thing in.

I look at Shantel, her hips sway as she walks. Her hands fall to her side's, the right hand holding the gun and the left hand in her pocket.

"Shall we ladies?" Brad asks.

"Yup." They both say.

We all stand in a line, Connor, Me, James, Brad, Louise and Shantel at the back.

Connor leads us into the house, taking us through doors and secret passage ways trying our best not to get caught.

We're looking around the house for any clue's before we meet these people. Connor's very careful with his steps, he gives us signals for when to stop and when to keep walking.

We continue going around the house until I hear a squeal from Shantel as we all turn around we realise she's isn't with us anymore.

"Where is she?" I whisper to Louise.

She just mutters and inaudible "I don't know". We hear smalls whispers coming from behind followed with a few more girlish squeals.

Connor walks infront of Louise and leads us like before, as we get closer we hear smalls screeching of chairs and muffled sounds.

As we enter into a dark room filled with small light bulbs I see a girl sitting on chair with a mouth gag and her hands strapped behind the chair. Men circle around her like hungry shark's, licking their lips and touching her. Shantel.

My jaw clenched and my hands ball into fists as I see Shantel with her head down and the men touch her area covered with her pants.

Shantel's POV

I lift my head, I try to speak but something inside my mouth stops me from speaking. I feel men touch me and I squirm under their touch.

My vision starts to clear and I observe where I am, I see about 4 guys circling around me, a small metal table in front of me and my gun on it. I try to reach the gun but the ropes around the chair suddenly stop me.

Tears start rolling down my cheeks as one guy with a long slick black hair and scar on his chin removes the mouth gag.

"Who the fuck are you?!" I scream at them. All they do is laugh.