No.4

I'm shaking so much. Here I am at Jason's house and about to confront him but I can't.

"C'mon you can do it!" I say to myself.

I put my hand on the door but the door automatically opens, confused and stunned I go in and see if he's there. I go into the kitchen and see him standing there with a gun pointing at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Something I should've done a long time ago,my girlfriend is dead because of you." He tells me.

He puts his hand on the trigger but before he could shoot me I take my knife and throw it at his chest.

He immediately falls to the ground.

I stare as Jason lays there on the floor with blood all over his body. The front suddenly opens,I quickly take the knife and hide in pantry where Jason keeps all his food.

I go in and go behind a cupboard. Somebody goes into the kitchen, I try and see who it is but I can't see anything.

"I know you're here! Your car was parked outside come out!" I hear a man say.

I go out clutching the knife,I turn and see the most beautiful man. Curly hair,green eyes and those lips I could kiss them all day. The.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I could ask you the exact same thing but since you asked first. I am here - well was- here to kill him." He said.

"Why?"

"More questions! Well he owes me a lot of money, he was supposed to pay me years ago. I waited and waited but then my patience snapped. But somebody already beat me to it! Was it you?" He explains

I nod my head at him signalling I did. I put the knife on the counter and wash my hands so I could get rid of the blood.

"Do want anything to drink?" I ask him.

"Sure." He answers.

I go to the fridge and take two beers.