No.6

I lean my head on the window of the car and look out at all the happy people, I start to think about what just happened. Is this the right thing to do? Should say no and get it over with? For all I know they could kill me.

As Tristan drives he looks at me through the mirror and catches my eye's.

"We won't hurt you, if that's what you're thinking about?" He suddenly says as he looks at me. His eyes give a genuine answer.

"I don't even know you people." I say.

"We all didn't know each other at first but know we're all best friend's!" Connor gives me a real smile.

I smile back and lean my head on Louise she looks at me and smiles down at me.

I just sit there trying to figure out where we're going.

A few minute's later we arrive at this fancy hotel. I get out of the car and stare at the beautiful chandelier hanging inside the hotel.

"Why are we here?" I ask nobody in particular.

"We're staying here silly!" Louise takes my hand and we run into the hotel, leaving the guys laughing.

"Louise!" A guy appears from the elevator, Louise runs towards him and gives him a hug.

I just stand there taking in the whole place, someone taps me on my shoulder from behind.

I quickly turn my neck to be faced with curly haired guy.

"Hi! I'm Bradley but you can call me Brad!" He sounds a bit to hyper.

"Oh cool I'm -" I'm cut off by him

"Shantel, I know Tristan told me. He messaged me." Wow this guys is fully prepared.

My stomach suddenly chimes in with a inhuman sound, I lift my hand and pat my stomach. I scrunch my eyebrows and browse around looking for anything to eat.

"There's a buffet here, I ate and went to the gym right after." The guy that Louise hugged comes up to me and helps me find a food source.

"And you are?" I ask him.

"James." He simply amswers and walks towards Connor.

Suddenly a thought comes to my mind, I run to Louise and tap her on the shoulder.

"Uh how am I going to change? My clothes were left in the car back at the house..." I tell her.

"Ohh sweetie you'll be sharing my clothes. Since you joined us you has leave everything behind, that's what I I did." She looks at me and explains.

"But how is this gang going to help me?" I ask her.

"Tell you what, if you join us we'll help you find your friend's killer." She tries to compromise.

I have to take the deal, I have to give justice to my best friend. She would've done it for me.

I gently nod my head and Louise squeals and hugs me. I ask her if we can go and eat and she simply nods.

I rush and grab a plate, I quickly grab some bacon, eggs and pancakes and go grap a seat.

Connor's POV.

Louise looked really hot with that crop top, my erection was trying it's best to hide.

I grab Louise's hand a pin her against the wall, she looks up into my eye's.

"Connor? Baby what are you doing?" She asks confusion clearly written all over her face.

"Let's go up to our hotel room." I simply say. I take her hand and we run towards the lift.

We have a quick make out session in the elevator and once the ding sound is heard we run out and head towards our room.

She fumbles for the key card but she finally finds it, as soon we're in I pin her against the wall like I did downstairs.

She giggles while kissing me, I grab her legs and hoist them up then wrap them around my waist. She puts her hands into my hair and tugs on it which makes a groan escape from my throat.

I walk towards the bed while she's still on my waist, I gently lay her down and she hastily takes off her top. I let out a small laugh and climb in top of her.

I give her a tiny peck and lower my head towards a belly button, I ever so gently suck on her belly button and she let's out a loud moan, all I do is continue and smirk against her skin.

I lift my head a lower it towards her lower region, I take my hands and quickly remove each button. I tug her pants down along with her underwear. I look at her and see she's removed her bra.

"You have to many clothes on." She whines.

I get up and stare at her body with a smirk ok my face, I start remove my clothes quickly cause I know she doesn't like waiting. I got to my wallet and grab a condom out of it.

I pull my underwear down and look at her when I pull it down and she giggles like and school girl. I put on the condom and climb back on top of her.

"Ready?" I ask

"Ready." She answer's.

I push my manhood into her and she squeezes her eye's and groans, I go in and kiss her lips. I thrust slowly so she can adjust.

"Faster!" She moans.

I thrust faster than before and dive into her neck, I sick on her sweet spot which is right under collarbone. I give her a quick hickey.

"Faster! Oh my gosh Connor faster baby!" She groans.

"You like that Lou? Who makes you feel like this babe?" I ask her and watch her in awe.

"You do Con! Holy fuck baby you do!" She screams.

"I'm so close Con!" She informs me.

"Me too babe! Cum for me babe!" And when those words leave my mouth she realses and so do I.

I collapse on her panting, I roll on to a side and pull the sheets over us.

Shantel's POV

I wonder where Louise and Connor went. I pull out my phone for only someone to grab it from me.

"You can't use that phone." Tristan says as he throws the phone on the ground and smashes it with his foot.

"What the fuck dude!? I stand up furiously.

"Take this phone, there's music and games but no more contact with anyone. If you want to call your parents telling them you're leaving I'll call them for you." He tells me with with a blank expression on his face.

"My parents are dead to me." I say blankly, I take the iPhone rose gold 6S from his hand and sit down with a huff.

This is going to be a long year.

Hey guys!! This a long chapter I'm going to be doing long chapters like this from now on!! And I want you guys to follow this account on IG called "nikevamps" hope you guys like this chapter!!!