Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I wake up to the smell of breakfast and I smile. Jess must be making her amazing chocolate chip pancakes and maple bacon breakfast.

I slide into my wheelchair and don't even change into some clothes, so I'm left in a sports bra and shorts. I open the door to my room to find Blake standing right there with his arm reached out like he was going to open my door.

"What the hell were you doing?!" I spat at him.

"I was coming to wake you up for breakfast. Chill." he smugly said with a small grin. And once again checking me out. SHIT! I'm only wearing a sports bra!

"Stop checking me out..."

"Well it's hard not to when your in a sport bra a shorts that show off your perfectly toned and fit body." He smirks, turns and walks away. God, why is he such and ass!

I roll myself to the table and switch myself into a chair. Jessie smiles at me and says "Good Morning sweetie! How'd you sleep?" I returned a small "fine" in response.

Jess sets a plate full of pancakes and bacon in front of me. Damn it looks good. She leans down and asks, "How's your back? Are you sure you still want that therapist to come today? I mean you just got out of the hospital..."

"Yes, Aunt Jess. I need to prove these doctors wrong. I am going to walk again. No matter how hard."

She leaves without another word. I understand that she's worried for my with me losing my parents and brother. I had a nightmare of the car accident last night and woke up sweating and panting, actually. I know it's incredibly hard to cope with the fact that my back was severely injured. But I'm not staying in a fucking wheelchair the rest my life.

I finished eating my breakfast and got back into my wheelchair. I took the plate, put it in the sink, and went back into my bedroom. I changed into some comfortable clothes and sat in my bed reading until the therapist comes.

I hear the doorbell ring and I fling my book onto my bed and get into my wheelchair. I wheel my way out and see a well fit man standing at the doorway talking to Jake aka my future uncle. He said on one of the days at the hospital that he's gonna go ring shopping soon and wants me to help. I know right! Exciting.

"There's the champ now! Come over here." says Jake. I roll over to the door where Jake and the man stood. He looked about 26 and was built but more so than Blake.

"SJ, this is Mason. Mason this is Serenity or as I call her SJ. Mason is your therapist."

I shake his hand and he says "Quite a grip you got there. Very nice."

"Thank you. I'm a competitive cheerleader so it helps."

"Let's get to the basics. What happened?"

"A car crash. The glass shattered and punctured my back."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

By the end of all the questioning he started to work on me in an empty room that we are now going to use as like a therapy room for me.

"I'm going to lay you down on the table and take a look if you don't mind."

"Nope not at all."

He laid me on the table and lifted up my shirt, checking out the scars.

"Wow. Dude, what happened to your back?!" I hear a male voice that's not Mason's. I turn my head towards the door where Blake is standing intently looking at my back.

"Get the fuck away, Blake." I pull my shirt down.

He raises his arms in surrender and backs away but still with a smug ass grin on his face.

Mason says "actually, Blake come here."

I look at Mason in disbelief and he mouths 'it'll be fine.'

Blake is now standing next to Mason. Mason says "I'm going to teach you how to relieve the stress in her back."

Blake's POV:

"I'm going to teach you how to relieve the stress in her back. So when I'm not here her back doesn't hurt as much." I nod my head. Score for me sort of. I didn't want to take care of her I just wanted to be able to touch her fine ass, sexy body.

"SJ I'm gonna need to to trust Blake and whenever your back hurts go to him." I can her mumble "fucking fantastic." I chuckle at her.

He shows me the basic movements and tells me to try it out. I go to we're he was standing and did what he showed me. I heard a sigh of relief and quiet moan come from SJ and I look at Mason and smile. He shows me a thumbs up and tells me to wait for him to finish cause he needs to talk to me.

After I leave, I'm sitting in the living room on my phone I heard a thud and then SJ yells "Fuuckk! No I'm fine!" Damn that girl can be stubborn. She must really want this.

A half hour later, Mason and SJ come out and he nods to me. I get up and he pulls me into the bathroom.

"Now what do I have to do?" I ask him kind of annoyed.

"You gotta keep a close eye on her. Especially in the middle of the night. If she has a nightmare about the accident then she scares herself her back will seriously get effed up. It's still extremely tight. Like when you felt it earlier."

"Yeah. Okay. Thanks. See you next week."

"Bye Blake."

I left him without another word and sprinted up the stairs.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys!! Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been super busy. Sorry it's short but at least it's something right. I also needed it sort of because of something that's going to happen maybe in the next chapter. Peace mofos!

Nicole xx