Return Of The Blue Exorcist

Shiemi's Pov

It's been a year since Rin has vanished....

I really miss him...

I been such a horrible friend...

I never was a good friend to begin with....

How can I call him a demon that time when he saved me from Amaimon....

Now he's gone because of us...Even Yuki feels guilty...

Geez....I felt like I shouldn't be here....

True Cross Academy...

It not really the right place for me...

In a week or so...If things don't go well...I'm quitting...

Shima: Moriyama-san...

I look up and notice Shima-kun who had a smile on his face. I frown....How could HE be smiling at a time like this...

Shima: Hey....I was..Um,wondering...If you could hang out with me and the others. You've been real quiet for quite a while. So I thought...You wanted to talk to somebody...

Me: No...I'm fine...

Shima: You sure?

Me: Yes...

I walked away...Little did I know...I have all eyes on me...I ignore them and walked out of class...I'm no longer that dense girl everyone believes me to be...

Ever since Rin left...My heart was no longer the same...I miss him....

I decided I was going to the store to picked up some fertilizer for Mom at the garden at home....

Mom has been helpful with the garden ever since that day Rin rescued me from that deklap demon. If it wasn't for him or Yuki. I wouldn't be here...

I walked off towards the store and gotten somemore fertilizer, I was getting ready to go back home when all of a sudden....

I saw a familiar person...

No way....

It...Couldn't be....

Rin?

I saw this person who looked like Rin. Same blue eyes. Same skin. Same features. Only thing that is different is that his ears are no longer pointing. His tail was gone and he had a different uniform along with a school bag.

Is this Rin? Or am I imaging things...

I walked up to him...

I got a good look at him....

Then I smiled...

This is Rin.

He's back!

Me: Rin!

He stops and looks at me.

Me: Oh Rin I missed you! I'm sorry for everything. Please come back to True Cross! I promised we all will be nice this time! Espically Yuki. So what do you say?!

He looks at me in shock and says the most horrifying thing that I could never imagine it to happend!

Rin: Ummmm....Who are you?

Silence

To be continued.....