Amaimon's Battle

Amaimon jumps from building to building looking for the trouble maker who took the kurikara.

Amaimon: Oh boy. I can't wait to find that person!

Amaimon had glee in excitement that he was going to fight someone for such a long time.

He hasn't fought ever since he lost to Rin to which he still wants a rematch.

Amaimon then caught the scent.

The Koma Sword. It was close by...

And so is it's captor...

Amaimon: Play Time.

Meanwhile

The man who has the koma sword, he wasn't really a man. He was actually a rogue demon who rebels aganist Satan. This demon was a memory erasor. He enjoys using his ability to erased memories of others. The reason why he did it because he hated Satan for taking him away from his family because he was a demon. He decided to get his revenge by using the Koma Sword.

Demon: Finally, I can get my revenge.
After long years of torment, I can finally get my revenge!!! Who ever thought I manage to get the sword from the Son of Satan after erasing his memories and sealing his power.

Amaimon: Ho ho! So that's what this is all about.

Demon: What one of the demon kings?!!

Amaimon: Yep. That's right. I believe you have something that belongs to my little brother, how about we play to see who gets the sword.

Demon: Damn you! Fine I'll play your game!

Amaimon: Yay!! I hope Aniue give me some candy when I win!

Amaimon charges at the demon and tried to punch him who blocked the punched with his arm and did a uppercut kick to his face. The blow sent Amaimon back all the way towards the trees. He lets out a growl for going easy on the lower demon. Amaimon charged again and and disappears.

Demon: Coward!! Where did you go?!

Amaimon: Right here.

Amaimon appeared behind him and sends a blow towards the demon's neck who howls in pain before trying to punch Amaimon who caught his fist.

Amaimon: Pathetic, you're a disgrace to all demons of Gehenna.

Demon: Don't underestinmate me! I can still use my abilities.

Amaimon: Go ahead and try.

The demon makes a smirk before chanting a word in demon language. The world stops in a time freeze.

The demon makes a smirk before frowning. He stopped time but...

Amaimon: You really think that would work?

Demon: H-How?!

Amaimon: You're fighting a demon king here. Your just a lesser demon. Know your place.

Amaimon runs towards the cowardly demon and punches him in the stomach. He then kicks him in the face swnding him into the air. He then goes into the air and continues punching the demon in the face, hard. Causing a lot of bruises and blood to spurt out.

He continues the assault before sending a deadly kick that broke bones into the demon's abdomen making fall towards the ground at rapid speed before...

*CRASH!!!!!*

Amaimon then sends the final move by coming down on his enemy with his earth power and pounds the lower demon down into the earth, killing him. Time has regain itself and continued after that.

Amaimon: That was fun...Aniue would be so proud of me.

He grabs the kurikara and left the other demon to die.