C12: First term is over

Both so pretty! Wish Hannah was smiling though😂😃

"See you next term!" Hannah said, waving out the window to her friends.

She was in the car with her whole family- mum, dad, and two sisters. She was glad to see them.

"So. Tell us all about first term." Said Hannah's dad, Jack.

"There's so much to tell!" Said Hannah, adjusting her leg on the seat so she was comfortable. She told them everything. Well almost.

~

They rolled into the driveway and Hannah hopped up to the house. She still had a week with her plaster, but then couldn't play sport for another month.

Her dad came in with arms loaded with bags, and he dumped a couple on Hannah's bed.

"I'll be back to help you later." He said.

"Oh, I can manage dad."

"If you say so. But just call if you need anything."

"Ok."

Hannah started to unpack slowly. Collecting clothes, hopping towards the drawers, pulling open the drawers and then coming back again is a slow and hard process on crutches.

Kylie knocked in the door and pushed it open.

"We're going out for dinner tonight sweetie. You can wear a dress if you like."

Hannah sighed. "That would look ridiculous with a cast."

Kylie smiled. "You'd still be beautiful." She hugged her daughter close. "I'm so sorry you had to break your leg, Han. Especially in your first term."

"Well yeah. But it's ok. These things happen."

Kylie stood up and walked to the wardrobe. She pulled out several dresses and held them up.

"Let's see now..."

~

Hannah hobbled down the stairs slowly and jumped to the front door. She had chosen a dress which suited her nicely.

It was a navy blue one, it was short but not too short, about mid thigh. It didn't have a pattern on it, but had a white strip around the bottom. Hannah wore one show which was a cream slip on one. She had applied some light makeup.

Hannah had taken a picture of herself and posted it on Facebook. Her phone buzzed in her hand. She looked at it and there were several notifications on it. She unlocked it and scrolled through the picture.

Hannah Lawrence: Going out with the fam for dinner tonight. Hope I look ok even with a cast!

47 likes, 11 comments, 0 shares

Hannah looked through the comments. Most of them were nice:

Gemma McKenzie: so proud to have the most beautiful friend!😘

Lillian Denver: beautiful!💕

Zoe Kartner: 👌🏽❤️

Hannah's heart skipped a beat as she saw the last comment.

William McKay: 😍 ur actually so pretty. even with that cast!

Hannah smiled. She was enjoying this. Then another comment popped up.

Angela Folkmere: ugly af

Hannah Perseus her lips. Stuff you too, Angela.

She replied to the people who had been nice to her, thanking them. And then she replied:

Stuff u Angela u won't make a difference on me anyway.

And Hannah was surprised to see that most people were on her side and argued against Angela.

Hannah went to her family and they got in the car.

~

Will's POV

She is actually so pretty. I'm not saying I have a crush on her or anything, but she is still pretty darn beautiful. She's a great friend too. No guy could ever live up to her standards.

I'm so lucky to have a friend that's a girl like her.

~

Hannah's POV

The Lawrences had a lovely dinner at a restaurant in town. Hannah had a fajita  and cake for desert. She was full by the time they got home.

She went on Instagram when they got home and posted the photo she had put on Facebook. Had a lovely night out with the fam.

She got into her pyjamas and hopped into bed. Her phone vibrated and lit up on her bedside table. Her heart fluttered as she saw...

Will McKay: hope u had a great night😊

...On her messages. She texted back:

Yeah thnx will. Night!

Will McKay: night

Hannah lay down in bed and flicked open Snapchat. So she had a lot of social media, but who doesn't?

She took a picture of the blackened room and said:

Had a great night xx

She switched her phone off and went to sleep.

Heya lovelies how are you? I'm sick myself, but you know.

Please chuck us a vote or comment!!! xx